Help Choosing New Mod

huzidada

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey Guys
New to vaping and started of with a Smok Stick and a Pico 75W. Both were pretty decent but Im ready to get something a bit more. Id like to go over a 100W(up to 130W is fine for me).

1. VooPoo Drag

2. Smoant Charon

3. Smoant Battlestar

4. Asmodus Minikin V2

5 Asmodus Boost 155w

Feel free to add suggestions or give any advice.

Thank you

In your shoes I'd go for the VooPoo Drag. I don't own one but from reviews and feedback from current owners I'v only heard great things.

Regards

Tried and tested Minikin, personally I prefer the V2 in hand than the boost. But I'm not fond of the touch screen.

Tried and tested Minikin, personally I prefer the V2 in hand than the boost. But I'm not fond of the touch screen.
I disliked the touch screen when I tested the device (Minikin v2). I decide to purchase it anyway. After a week of use I could not be happier. The touch screen is not great but definitely usable when needed. The thing that I really like is that it is locked and you can't accidentally change settings or more importantly bump the power to ridiculous levels (this has happened more than once with my Alien). Personally I find that having only one button (fire) on the device also improves the feel in the hand.

Thanks guys I really appreciate the advice...
I really like the Voopoo but Im a bit of a freak with things lining up and I believe anything above 23mm will start showing overhang.

The Smoant, I really like the black one but worried how the paint will fair on this device.

The Minikin V2 sounds like my best bet, shame I missed the black one for sale on the Forum earlier, as I like my mods to be in pristine condition(yeah Im that guy :p).

Im loving my buddies Therion 75C.....will def get one of these soon when they can do colour on a higher watt chip( 130w would be good)

Update...

VooPoo will be coming out in black soon and that will be gorgeous. Also releasing their Alpha 1 so you might want to wait and check that out.

The Charon is a workhorse from a few people on the international forums Ive asked and seems to be a very decent mod so will go for this. In black. Hopefully the paint on the black holds up.

Just a quick spanner in the works... why are you not considering the iJoy Captain PD270?
I own a legion of devices and so far I am most happy with the Captain and the fact that they include the 20700 batteries are quite awesome also, it is a bit on the bulky side but it accommodates any RDA, RTA, RDTA, or Tank up to 30mm

- The VooPoo Drag is great, the biggest let down is the width of the device. I will never be able to use it because all my atomizers are 25mm and up.

- The Battlestar is a phenomenal little mod, well worth the money in my opinion, a buddy of mine has been using his as his daily driver for more that a year and it held up amazingly. Big shout out to the build quility there.

- The Charon is drop dead gorgeous all murdered out with it's big fire button... it's prettier that tits on a goat

- I don't have much experience with asMODus, I don't like the way their profile feels in my hands and they look awkward to me, although the boost is leaning a bit more to the normal side of things. (I feel a crucifixion coming on)

Ultimately it's your money, bud.

My suggestion would be to just check out the iJoy Captain, I've got my Limitless RDTA Plus sitting on it as I'm typing this and it's sexy.
the only drawback would be the size, which I actually like.

Peace.

Just a quick spanner in the works... why are you not considering the iJoy Captain PD270?
I own a legion of devices and so far I am most happy with the Captain and the fact that they include the 20700 batteries are quite awesome also, it is a bit on the bulky side but it accommodates any RDA, RTA, RDTA, or Tank up to 30mm

- The VooPoo Drag is great, the biggest let down is the width of the device. I will never be able to use it because all my atomizers are 25mm and up.

- The Battlestar is a phenomenal little mod, well worth the money in my opinion, a buddy of mine has been using his as his daily driver for more that a year and it held up amazingly. Big shout out to the build quility there.

- The Charon is drop dead gorgeous all murdered out with it's big fire button... it's prettier that tits on a goat

- I don't have much experience with asMODus, I don't like the way their profile feels in my hands and they look awkward to me, although the boost is leaning a bit more to the normal side of things. (I feel a crucifixion coming on)

Ultimately it's your money, bud.

My suggestion would be to just check out the iJoy Captain, I've got my Limitless RDTA Plus sitting on it as I'm typing this and it's sexy.
the only drawback would be the size, which I actually like.

Peace.
Thanks for informative post buddy.

Yes VooPoo has a bit of overhang due to the tapered design. Not a deal breaker as it doesnt look too bad...But Im OCD abt such stuff as well. However I dont think its excuse enough to miss out on such a nice device and Im waiting for the black with a black atomizer and overhang should be less noticeable.

Honestly the Minikin V2 has a fantastic form factor, I think it should be considerably easier to move around with than the VooPoo for example but to each his own.

The Smoant Charon is very pretty albeit the cheap stickers on some of them. Im probably going for this if I dont find a black Minikin.

Ive heard both good and average usage reviews from the Captain. Will see. Amperage aside I doubt those 20700s make any difference to battery life being 3000mah

Have a look at the Asvape Michael. Beaut of a mod and kicks like a horse. Tried it this past weekend and was very impressed

Back