Help! Nostalgia - Arcade, Jay Jays - White Walker

falconlover

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey everyone!
There are two liquids that have caught my eye, Nostalgia Avatar ( Watermelon Grape flavour) and Jay Jays White Walker ( blueberry lychee flavour)
Has anyone tried either of these, if so please provide a mini review :)

IMG_20210525_104040.jpg

Avatar has a rich sweet watermelon flavour with a light touch of coolness... I usually cruise through a bottle in no time. Awesome juice

Have both, the avatar i enjoy, candy type fruity flavours both in the watermelon and grape, not authentic fruits. Love it every now and then.

The white walker blueberry is very sherbety, almost like the old school pappa smurf from vape mob but the litchi in it kinda spoils it for me. Its not bad but i dont really enjoy it, the litchi is very perfumey.

Juice is very subjective though

Have both, the avatar i enjoy, candy type fruity flavours both in the watermelon and grape, not authentic fruits. Love it every now and then.

The white walker blueberry is very sherbety, almost like the old school pappa smurf from vape mob but the litchi in it kinda spoils it for me. Its not bad but i dont really enjoy it, the litchi is very perfumey.

Seriously appreciate this, thanks so much! :)

Avatar has a rich sweet watermelon flavour with a light touch of coolness... I usually cruise through a bottle in no time. Awesome juice
Out of interest is any Grape in it more a Candy Grape? Can't think of a single realistic vine Grape concentrate most have a candy note!

Answered my query, thanks! Teach me to read all posts before posting!

Back