Help please , steam crave rdta broken glass

heino

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day Guys I am in some serious trouble. I have a steam crave rdta 6ml 23 mm diameter. I broke the glass and the spare in one session. I cant believe my stupidity but it happened so no crying over spilt milk but now its left me in a precarious situation. I cant seem to find a vendor that sells it not a south African one in any event. Now my tank is useless I don't know what to do. Is there anybody that knows where I can get one, any advice would be appreciated

Good day Guys I am in some serious trouble. I have a steam crave rdta 6ml 23 mm diameter. I broke the glass and the spare in one session. I cant believe my stupidity but it happened so no crying over spilt milk but now its left me in a precarious situation. I cant seem to find a vendor that sells it not a south African one in any event. Now my tank is useless I don't know what to do. Is there anybody that knows where I can get one, any advice would be appreciated

Maybe have some engineering place make a metal one for use while you wait for one to arrive from overseas? I have some old tanks that actually came with glass and metal tanks. Just watch out for those dry vapes...

Hi @heino

This is the Aromamizer, right?

I have 3 'mizers all still with their spare glass. You can have one of the glass tubes.

PM me and we can arrange.

Back