Help required

E.T.

Dedicated Vaper
LV

Awards
I have been using my LP SL Reo for close to 4 years, its getting a bit long in the tooth, no more spares ect. I havent been active on the forum for a very long time due to finding my happy place in vaping.

I need to get a back up for when the reo reaches the end of its life.

Can someone reccomend a no nonsense simple bottom fed device and atty as a possible replacement.

Thanks

The requiem is a great device albeit heavy for its size. What type of vaping do u enjoy? Mtl? Rdl? Dl?

Hi Jengz, my preference is single coil semi MTL, the hadaly has been my go to with the Reo. Single coilt attys with relative space to build. Weight of a mod not that important, but dont like flimsy "finnicky" mods or attys.

The reo and Hadaly was perfect for me but both are almost at their retirement date due to ware and tare and no more spares being available

Hi Jengz, my preference is single coil semi MTL, the hadaly has been my go to with the Reo. Single coilt attys with relative space to build. Weight of a mod not that important, but dont like flimsy "finnicky" mods or attys.
If you like that hadaly take a look at the following rdas:

Citadel by cyclone mods (closest to hadaly draw)
Haku venna (slightly more restricted than hadaly)
Tobinho by wismec (very underrated, more airflow than hadaly)
Nudge 22mm by wotofo
Recurve rda, great with 22mm cap
The requiem rda that comes with the requiem squonk mod isn't half bad either

Petty u are in CT, you could've came to collect all of these from me and tried them out for a while to see what you like.

For mods there's plenty of simple and hassle free devices. Requiem, bushido by bp mods is also great. Others are hard to come by but the likes of a Molly, monarks, mums plugs etc.

I reckon the Requiem / Hadaly combo will be awesome, there's one in the classifieds currently

@KZOR came to my aid with a mint P67, the search for a decent single coil replacement for the Hadaly continuesDAB5DBC0-E12E-40DE-BC6D-02AF20E7C443.jpeg

As mentioned before, the Citadel and Recurve with a 22mm cap are really good choices. Not sure what diameter RDA the P67 can accommodate

As mentioned before, the Citadel and Recurve with a 22mm cap are really good choices. Not sure what diameter RDA the P67 can accommodate
thanx Viper, do you perhaps know of any stores that have stock

thanx Viper, do you perhaps know of any stores that have stock

You got me there... Not sure if they're still being sold... The classifieds may be you best bet. I very rarely squonk these days, so I haven't kept up with new rda's in that department.

Back