Help!!

Alan snyders

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hey
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but did not know where to post this.

I tried useing twisp clereo a while back and stopped smokeing a few months but when back to the old habbit..I recently bought the new twisp aero and I just can't figer it out.trying to get the nicotine concentration right by mixing non nicotine with full 18 mg nicotine and it was so much easier with my first twisp..

Also with the aero sometimes liquid gets in my my mouth...I am regretting it and thinking of takeing it back and possibly going for the twisp edge.

Do you guys and any advise ?are seriously wanna get off the stickies .

Thx

The Aero is exactly the same as the Ego One and most peeps on here seem to be satisfied with it. Have seen some reports of juice condensation from the drip tip - only way around that is probably to wipe the drip tip and drip tip hole from time to time.

You can buy lots of juices in the nic concentration you want from many of the supporting vendors on this forum, e.g. check out www.vapourmountain.co.za

If you want to go for the setup many of us now recommend, check out this thread: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/intro-to-vaping-the-subox-mini-june-2015-edition.t12498/

Now at a bargain at www.skybluevaping.co.za - free shipping and 2 free juices.

Thx for the reply...
I just don't like the sub box mini looks ,since I am a smoker and trying to get off the stinkies.

Are there any vendors in Cape Town where I can go in store to get liquid

I just don't like the sub box mini looks ,since I am a smoker and trying to get off the stinkies.

Are there any vendors in Cape Town where I can go in store to get liquid

Hi Alan... we are all ex-smokers here so we know what you are going through... the two most important things to get right as soon as possible are a juice or juices you enjoy and then a device that can deliver the flavour and nicotine in as best a way as possible.

I have tested nearly every device on the planet and I can assure you that the Kangertech Subox mini is the best option for a newbie despite the fact it is not a tube. Buying it from the start will save you money... because you will change to a box mod sooner rather than later!

In CT you have VapeMob and they have a few stores dotted around.
Trading_Hours_20141-942x400-21.png

My personal preference for juice is as @Andre suggested. http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/

Hey rob thx for the reply.

I think I will take it back to twisp and get my money back and go for the box mini..

I need to get the correct fluids and concentration right ..

I see that vapod has 18 and 11mg..

When used the 18mg from twisp it was just way to strong..do you think I just need to get use to it or go for something lighter ..

Which liquids would you recommend ..I am currently useing the twisp Tabacco and cheery and rebel.

Thx

@Alan snyders I'm probably the worst person to give juice advice because i basically on vape Menthol juice and one in particular and that's Vapour Mountain Tropical Ice.

If the 18mg Twisp Juices seem too strong then look for 12mg to start. The best advice on Juices I can give you is to have a look at the small bottles of Vapour Mountain Juice here and buy a couple that you think you may like and test them.

http://www.vapourmountain.co.za/product-category/e-liquids/vapour-mountain-e-liquid/10ml-eliquids/

Thier most popular Juice is VM4 so make sure you get a bottle of that.

I feel for you because now that you have the right (or will have) device your quest for juice is always a tough one... I was very lucky in that I wanted a Menthol Juice from the start and was lucky enough to find Menthol Ice from Vapour Mountain that really worked for me.

Some of the guys will pitch in here if you let us know what type of juice you think you will like?

I wonder if your problem is not with the twisp liquids they are almost like water I wonder if it makes them more prone to go places where they are not supposed to. I have been using my ego one (same device) for almost two weeks and no problems. Actually a very good device and got to other smokers of the smokes with them.

Rebel is the red bull one so look for something named energy drink. Sorry Baksteen ;)

Thx guys for all the help...will go to vap mob tomorrow..

Just a question about mixing the justices ..

I have 18mg Tabacco and 0mg rebel ..would it be possible to mix the 2 and come to 12 mg?

Thx guys for all the help...will go to vap mob tomorrow..

Just a question about mixing the justices ..

I have 18mg Tabacco and 0mg rebel ..would it be possible to mix the 2 and come to 12 mg?
Mixing equal amounts of 18mg and 0mg should half the nic content, so 9mg should be the result. As to the flavors working with each other I can not answer.

Alan what resistance coil are you using in your Aero? If you are using the 0.5 ohm coil 6 or 9mg should be more than enough. For most people 9mg would be enough on the 1 ohm coil. If I were you I would mix a small amount of the the liquids you have so you can get an idea if 9mg strength is enough for you.

In the mean time try not to use your aero upside down hopefully it will prevent the liquid from getting in your mouth.

Good luck
J

Hey jan.. It is the 1ohm one.
The ones that came with the kit..
Ja will try that
Thx again for all the help guys

@Alan snyders if you are getting the subbox, then I recommend that you limit yourself to 6MG or 9MG nicotine, if you will be using the 0.5Ohm coil.

If you get the 1.5Ohm (in the subbox kit) or 1.2Ohm coils, then you can go as high as 12MG but that is going to kick you like a donkey and you might hate vaping.
Rather go with a lighter nicotine and vape more for the first day or so and enjoy the flavour.

Just my 2c

Something I have found with emulating tobacco flavours - try a biscuit or cereal flavour, vapemob in claremont has some to test and its almost like a cigarette in texture, I find the tobacco flavours too artificial. The tobacco flavours I have tried being the cheap versions (Hats) and Liqua / twisp brand... I havent tried the Premium brands posted above.

Hey
I decided to stick with the aero and it ain't that bad it's a lot better than my original clereo..
Just one last question.

Sometimes my lips burn or the mouth piece burns my lips ,is that normal or am I doing something wrong

The heat from the coil, can reach the drip tip. It is normal, just give the coil a second to cool down and dont inhale on it that long for the heat to build up.

Longer drip tips or atomizers that have more airflow can reduce the heat too.

The part you inhale from, its usually removable. And most stores sell different kinds, some metal, some plastic, some even glass of varying lengths and thicknesses.

Hey
Sorry if this is in the wrong section but did not know where to post this.

I tried useing twisp clereo a while back and stopped smokeing a few months but when back to the old habbit..I recently bought the new twisp aero and I just can't figer it out.trying to get the nicotine concentration right by mixing non nicotine with full 18 mg nicotine and it was so much easier with my first twisp..

Also with the aero sometimes liquid gets in my my mouth...I am regretting it and thinking of takeing it back and possibly going for the twisp edge.

Do you guys and any advise ?are seriously wanna get off the stickies .

Thx
I have the twisp aero and experience the exact same thing with liquid getting into the mouth and gurgling. To stop this you need to make sure there is a decent amount of flavor in the tank. After you are finish using the device lock it because the power goes to the coil when the device is on even if you are not using it. So basically just make sure you lock after use and if there's gurgling make sure there enough liquid and burn the excess liquid on the coil by holding the button down.

With regards to the edge, I have one and it's a good device, vv worked fine, flavor was great but now I'm mostly using my Evic vt best upgrade ever

Back