Helpful Tips on using the ECIGSSA forum

You take the red pill, you stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."―Morpheus to Neo.

It’s a juice (available as ready mixed or one shot) that is rather well thought of on this forum. It is mine and many others’ ADV that is always in one tank or another. Profile below:

“The profile of RED PILL is still mixed berries, litchi, elderflower and a dash of ice. The flavour however comes across sweeter and fuller with a slight jammyness, finished off by the refreshing ice.”

I have seen it, I didn't know the profiles.
As someone who really dislikes Ice/Menthol, I've stayed pretty far away.
I might end up trying it though.

Where would one post a thread, or on a thread to ask for advice on flavours that can be made with what I have, and what I can add to my flavours within a budget from my local suppliers (Mostly Boss Vape)?
I'm struggling to mix anything that I am able to vape, and it's ruining the experience for me and leaving me very frustrated.
Most people start mixing and justify the cost of all the mixing stuff and concentrates, to that you are not going to buy juice again. Then you start mixing and the recipes are not tasting good, sometimes just because you in a hurry and dont let it steep long enoug. So go buy yourself the Red pill. There are people that dont like it, but most people like it. Them mix yourself a batch, it can be vaped straight after mixing, or after 1 day its a bit better. Now you have a nice juice to vape, and you can relax and take your time with the diy mixing.

:angryyell:Bumping this thread for the benefit of newer members who may not have seen it

Enjoy your day fellow vapers

Vape on!
:headbang:

How does one create a new thread? I can't figure it out, probably just being a dumba$$

How does one create a new thread? I can't figure it out, probably just being a dumba$$

@LeislB
Don't worry - I didn't know either when I joined the forum!

1) On the home page, where you see all the posts, click on Create Thread, which is right at the bottom of the posts. Looks like this:

New thread 1.JPG

2) It will take you to a dialogue box, which looks like this.

New thread 2.JPG

3) Click on the small arrow on the right and select the sub-forum where you want to post

4) Click on Create Thread

5) It will take you to a page for a new thread.

6) Type in the heading of your thread.

7) Post your comments or whatever.

8) At the bottom, type in a few tags so that people can find the subject matter.

On forum home page scroll down, you will see different categories. Decide which you want to post a thread in etc like under general... General Vaporizer talk and go into that sub forum. When there, on the right, close to top you will see Post new thread. click that and off you go

Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else before but I have tried to search.

How do I find out which forum members are celebrating birthdays each day ?

Forgive me if this has been answered somewhere else before but I have tried to search.

How do I find out which forum members are celebrating birthdays each day ?

Just go to this thread :

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-official-happy-birthday-thread.t1165/

We rely on @Dubz to post the birthdays in this thread. He usually does it around 6AM.

If you want to see where he gets them from go the home page and scroll down a bit. The birthdays are on the right side under members online recently.

P.S> Thanks for all your work @Dubz

Just go to this thread :

https://www.ecigssa.co.za/the-official-happy-birthday-thread.t1165/

We rely on @Dubz to post the birthdays in this thread. He usually does it around 6AM.

If you want to see where he gets them from go the home page and scroll down a bit. The birthdays are on the right side under members online recently.

P.S> Thanks for all your work @Dubz

Thank you. I know do know about the happy birthday thread but have just followed other guys when wishing everyone. Just wanted to know if I could find birthdays myself.

Thanks @Dubz

How do I sell my mods and tanks?

I'm assuming I need to upgradw my level in order to post ads so then how do I upgrade my account level?

How do I sell my mods and tanks?

I'm assuming I need to upgradw my level in order to post ads so then how do I upgrade my account level?

@sy218 you need to introduce yourself and interface a little and the system will allow you to post in the classified section.

Bumping this thread for the benefit of new members

Have a look at the first post, there are some helpful tips

Enjoy the forum

Back