Hiccups

I have been super lucky, I used to hiccup when I was on the stinkies, usually after the evening meal and then I would suffer for a few hours, now with vaping I have not had a case off the hiccups since I have been of the stinkies

Last edited:
Warning label on ecig mod a year from now : Please to be aware device might be prone to hiccups

Does anyone else get chronic hiccups when vaping or is it just me?

I've read that it's from too much nicotine.. which makes sense to me as I'm off nic and only really have it when i want a kick or something a bit stronger flavour wise..

@Morph699 , i sometimes also get hiccups if I do lung hits after a meal
Mtl doesnt give me hiccups

Strangely, only after a meal though - if I do a few big lung hits.

Do a search - there was a thread somewhere on this - i recall several others experiencing a similar thing. Cant remember if it was the nicotine or the flavours but i seem to recall something was the culprit

This sometimes happens to me too, also usually after a meal or if I haven't vaped in a while but it doesn't happen as often as it used to.

Hey @Morph699
I found that hiccups thread for you
Have moved the above posts (from yours onwards) to this existing thread
Just go to page 1 and check it out from the beginning.
Hope it helps

I get them too occasionally,not sure whats the cause but whenever I do get them,I apply this trick,take a deep breath and hold it in as long as possible,then breathe out,do this 2 or 3 times,if you havent passed out surely the hiccups will tried and tested for many years!

Never happened to me.

I get them sometimes if I havnt vaped in a while (2 hours max, hehehe) and I take that first direct lung hit.

It also happens when I try to do a dlh but the airflow is restricting too much.

But as I said, it is not chronic, most of the times only one or two hiccups.

I get hiccups from high nic MTL vaping, never from low nic lung hits. Used to also get hiccups from smoking. Im pretty sure it is to do with nic level.

Back