HIC's Hippie Granola

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
@Tanja and @Raindance, I thought you might like this one.

"You know how some health-food stores have bins of bulk granola in all different flavors? I'm sure I'm not the only one who fills a bag with a scoop of this, a scoop of that... Right?

3% TFA Peanut Butter (you can use their DX version if you avoid diketones)
3% TFA Banana Nut Bread
2% FA Breakfast Cereal
2% FA Banana
2% FA Juicy Strawberry - remember to shake it before you use it

Definitely more total flavoring than I usually use, but a couple of these are very mild flavors, so it's not overwhelming at all. Try a little batch first, then increase/decrease (and add/omit) flavorings to suit yourself on the next round. As-is, it's like 2 scoops of strawberry-banana granola, 1 of peanut butter granola, and a sprinkle of the old-fashioned brown-sugar-cinnamon-nut kind.

I prefer this with regular TFA Peanut Butter, which contains diktones. It makes for a smoother vape than DX, but either one will taste fine. FA Juicy Strawberry is both a flavor and a sweetener here. Banana Nut Bread and Breakfast Cereal taste great together and the combo adds toasty bakery notes to the other flavors.

Different wattage & hardware will emphasize different flavors, and it'll change a little as it ages, so shake-and-vape, and have fun with it.
".

"You know how some health-food stores have bins of bulk granola in all different flavors? I'm sure I'm not the only one who fills a bag with a scoop of this, a scoop of that... Right?

3% TFA Banana Nut Bread
2% FA Breakfast Cereal
2% FA Banana

Definitely more total flavoring than I usually use, but a couple of these are very mild flavors, so it's not overwhelming at all. Try a little batch first, then increase/decrease (and add/omit) flavorings to suit yourself on the next round. As-is, it's like 2 scoops of strawberry-banana granola, 1 of peanut butter granola, and a sprinkle of the old-fashioned brown-sugar-cinnamon-nut kind.

I prefer this with regular TFA Peanut Butter, which contains diktones. It makes for a smoother vape than DX, but either one will taste fine. FA Juicy Strawberry is both a flavor and a sweetener here. Banana Nut Bread and Breakfast Cereal taste great together and the combo adds toasty bakery notes to the other flavors.

Different wattage & hardware will emphasize different flavors, and it'll change a little as it ages, so shake-and-vape, and have fun with it.
".

Does look tempting, just wondering what to sub the strawberry with as i am unable to get a good taste from any of the sb concentrates i've tried. Raspberry, berry mix, black currant, these should work as well?

Regards

Does look tempting, just wondering what to sub the strawberry with as i am unable to get a good taste from any of the sb concentrates i've tried. Raspberry, berry mix, black currant, these should work as well?

Regards
From what I have read you might just be able to taste FA Juicy Strawberry. Give it a shot.

@Raindance, if you don't have any joy with the strawberry, ConcreteRiver (another strawberry non-taster) says that FA Raspberry is his go-to sub for strawb mixes. Same same but different.

Thanks for the recipe, @Andre. I accidentally ordered more BNB when I already had a full bottle and about half an existing bottle left. So I am on the hunt for BNB recipes. Between MrColdOne's 3 Banana Nuts (7% BNB), Wayne's new Cinnamon Banana Nut RY4 (5%), a suggested addition to Obsidian (5%), Emily's Nutty Monkey (5%), Krucial's RIP Harambe (4%) and this (3%), I'm confident I will be able to exhaust my stock. :D

3% TFA Banana Nut Bread
2% FA Breakfast Cereal
2% FA Banana

".
Ooohhhh... thanks Andre! I will definitely try this one! Need a couple of concentrates though... Hahaha... will add it to my next order..

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I saw this one last night while browsing VU - I am skeptical of HIC recipes after some horrible disasters mixing his recipes when I started to DIY.

This one looks interesting but will give it some time to steep, as apposed to HIC's usual SnV approach.

Back