High End RTA's

Dudes high end does not necessarily mean quality.
ISO 8402-1986 standard defines quality as "the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bears its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs."
So it can be cheap ,but if it ticks all the boxes it's Quality,fit for purpose within specs.
So what's the definition of high end?
Asking to clear up my confusion not for someone to jump down my throat please.

@Rob Fisher the big question is when is your buddy recommending the next “big” Rta, he struck gold when recommending the Dvarw so second time should be crazy good

@Rob Fisher the big question is when is your buddy recommending the next “big” Rta, he struck gold when recommending the Dvarw so second time should be crazy good

Nothing on the horizon. And now he asks me for new rta advice. ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

high-end
/hʌɪˈɛnd/
adjective
  1. denoting the most expensive of a range of products.
    "high-end computers"
  2. Not necessarily fit for purpose.

ISO 8402-1986 standard defines quality as "the totality of features and characteristics of a product or service that bears its ability to satisfy stated or implied needs."
So it can be cheap ,but if it ticks all the boxes it's Quality,fit for purpose within specs.
So what's the definition of high end?
Asking to clear up my confusion not for someone to jump down my throat please.

Hi @Resistance
There have been a few threads in this subforum that discussed the topic of High End and what its about.
Here's one such thread:
https://www.ecigssa.co.za/what-is-high-end-gear-is-it-worth-it.t32981/

high-end
/hʌɪˈɛnd/
adjective
  1. denoting the most expensive of a range of products.
    "high-end computers"
  2. Not necessarily fit for purpose.

The Cambridge Dictionary says:

"high-end:
intended for people who want very good quality products and who do not mind how much they cost."

Okay, I mind how much a thing costs, but good quality correlates with High End. If not, it's per se not High End.

The Cambridge Dictionary says:

"high-end:
intended for people who want very good quality products and who do not mind how much they cost."

Okay, I mind how much a thing costs, but good quality correlates with High End. If not, it's per se not High End.

That's just explaining overpriced.
But if you can then why not.
Same would be if you live in the mountain side and buy a Ferrari testorosa and need to travel on a gravel road...because you can
High end but not fit for purpose.
I would say boet...you need bantam!
Quality doesn't always correlate to high prices but, attention to detail and hand crafting does. It's harder to copy a handcrafted piece but a machined piece is inevitable.
Toyota...good quality...yes
High end....no!

Vw toureg. ..excellent quality...yes
High end...no

Ferrari ...good quality...yes..high end...yes...fit for purpose...yes if you own a track or are part of ferrari race club or your name is Magnum ,but otherwise not fit for purpose as a daily driver...

Look at @hands ,work excellent craftsmanship and that is quality I wouldn't mind paying for

Last edited:
I will retract my posts but leave it here as reference that I have said it and pursue the best allround tank and Rda.

High end RTA's ............ I don't really understand how an item made on a CNC machine can be considered high end, it's not sensible.
Also one so called high end RTA has a 'cheapo' tank made out of plastic, how awful.

:)
Dave

MY 2 c input, most, yes most of us would love to have a HE wood mod/ atty but we live and work in the ''real'' world .We all would love to have imported mods with wood/resin or whatever, to brag with . I want a mod/atty that is made out of iron, titaniun or damn good alu and won't just shatter if you drop it 2 feet , now I'm looking at ASMODUS , cause I do not want another Chinese mod , tank or coil [coin-8 days new coil =R 80.00 operated system] Guys , crucify me , but the amount of money I spent on shit , yes , the right uncensored word , is scary , if Someone told me -YO! noob , buy a mod and rta, not pens ans sticks and Aio's , this is the way we VAPE , Not puff like a non magical dragon , I could have saved enough to buy an Asmodus or 3... but your high end atty /mod looks good, will it work in my work situation = it is what it is.

MY 2 c input, most, yes most of us would love to have a HE wood mod/ atty but we live and work in the ''real'' world .We all would love to have imported mods with wood/resin or whatever, to brag with . I want a mod/atty that is made out of iron, titaniun or damn good alu and won't just shatter if you drop it 2 feet , now I'm looking at ASMODUS , cause I do not want another Chinese mod , tank or coil [coin-8 days new coil =R 80.00 operated system] Guys , crucify me , but the amount of money I spent on shit , yes , the right uncensored word , is scary , if Someone told me -YO! noob , buy a mod and rta, not pens ans sticks and Aio's , this is the way we VAPE , Not puff like a non magical dragon , I could have saved enough to buy an Asmodus or 3... but your high end atty /mod looks good, will it work in my work situation = it is what it is.

Its like anything in life except this is more practical in use everyday.

A HE product is like a Ferrari that can be used as an every day car.

Its like anything in life except this is more practical in use everyday.

A HE product is like a Ferrari that can be used as an every day car.

Bro!
I beg to differ! I'm more of a Porsche guy and would rather have a beetle as an everyday car.
But if I had money to waste (and for tax evasion ) Koëniggseg Agera R
It can even be driven on South African roads unlike Ferrari where you need a personal chiro.

So the dvarw is HE. You guys win!
Highly Expensive!

Last edited:
Bro!
I beg to differ! I'm more of a Porsche guy and would rather have a beetle as an everyday car.
But if I had money to waste (and for tax evasion ) Koëniggseg Agera R
It can even be driven on South African roads unlike Ferrari where you need a personal chiro.

lol

As far as I'm concerned @Rob Fisher has the only high end Dvarws due to value added.
The awesomely hand engraved by the great craftsman @hands and the gold plated one...maybe

It seems to me that most high end or then expensive rta’s are single coil. I have a Fatality 25 and a Reload. Would these be considered HE dual coil atty’s? Are there others I don’t know about?

It seems to me that most high end or then expensive rta’s are single coil. I have a Fatality 25 and a Reload. Would these be considered HE dual coil atty’s? Are there others I don’t know about?

Hi @StephenE no they will not be classified as HE as they are mass produced RTA's .

They (Fatality/Reload) are quality RTA's though.

I'm afraid that I have no idea. The only thing that I will say is that I don't think that the high-end crowd will accept something that comes with the good old blue screwdriver (Fatality 25).

2173303-1.jpg

It seems strange though. Almost as if popping a second coil into an RTA immediately disqualifies it as HE.

Back