Hold thumbs please all

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I just mixed up a batch of 30ml Gitanes Homage at 12mg and 50/50. Pulled out the trusty old Nautilus mini and will try and be stinkie clear by Friday. Been almost 1.5 years since my relapse, and 4 months of full time smoking almost. I feel like shyte, my chest hurts, I cough a lot, can't climb stairs and had a colon cancer scare. It's time to vape again.

I just mixed up a batch of 30ml Gitanes Homage at 12mg and 50/50. Pulled out the trusty old Nautilus mini and will try and be stinkie clear by Friday. Been almost 1.5 years since my relapse, and 4 months of full time smoking almost. I feel like shyte, my chest hurts, I cough a lot, can't climb stairs and had a colon cancer scare. It's time to vape again.

We're all there for you dude.

Sterkte.

@Viper_SA just keep all of what you said in mind if temptation comes up. Its just not worth it to go back to the stinkies.

Keep track of your time tobacco free and post it in the milestone thread. Or here.

Lets start with 1 day, 1 week, 2 weeks, 1 month.

If you relapse, its OK. We just start counting from the beginning again.

Starting tomorrow, no smoking inside the house or garage. By wednesday, no stinkie before or after work. Hopefully stinkie free for my date this weekend :D
Also stated doing push-ups last night. Need to get in shape, she's a fitness gal and my tube won't impress her much, lol.

@Viper_SA be strong brother... Ive found a good way to help motivate one is buy a piece of real expensive gear then you will feel to bad to revert back to those stinkies :)

Guys, if 5 Reos didn't make me feel too guilty to smoke again, nothing would.

Holding thumbs for you @Viper_SA

Sounds like a great juice - and the Nautilus Mini is a gem

Having my 7th stinky of the day now. Coming from a two pack a day habit again. I'm pretty proud.

@Viper_SA - On 11/9/2016 - I bombed smoking after 44 years - Vaping & everything about it occupied my minds time - but - my taste buds woke up - and between you and @KZOR - I have been making both your recipes.

The point of this message to you is - you have an extraordinary pallet and the ability to reduce your taste into words so that we can taste what you say.....just commenting further on what @incredible_hullk said above.

What will you do when your pallet gains Flavour - only you can decide Viper.........:clap: :clap: :clap:

Back