Hong Kong post

Tinotenda Chirombo

Noob Vaper
LV

Awards
I made an order with fasttech on the 6th of May, it shipped out the next week but for the past month I haven’t received any updates on it’s location. What’s the eta for Hong Kong register post?

Could be 1 Month could be 3. I ordered something in December and still waiting!:crybaby2:

I made an order with fasttech on the 6th of May, it shipped out the next week but for the past month I haven’t received any updates on it’s location. What’s the eta for Hong Kong register post?

Sorry mate. Just have to wait. As @SMOK said above. If it's one month, consider yourself lucky.

They dont scan in countries between SA and China, the next scan will only be in JHB customs, at the moment it is slow. I have some stuff that is 60 days out and no sign on the local tracking system

Just got this mail from SAPO

Good day

Our mail processing center in Johannesburg International, Wits-pos and Tshwane mail center are experiencing mail delays due to huge mail carry overs.

On behalf of the company ,please accept our apology for the delay and an inconvenience caused.

Warm regards,
Customer Services
Share-call: (086) 011 1502 | Fax: (086) 560 1215
South African Post Office SOC Limited
Email: customer.services@postoffice.co.za | Website: www.postoffice.co.za

Back