Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I'm surprised there isn't more talk about this tank... I am busy playing with a few tanks looking for one that is easy to rewick like the Bellus or that has a decent vape on commercial coils like the Arctic Turbo. The new Subtank Mini is a great tank and there is a lot of chatter on it... the Aspire Triton 2 I'm also playing with but it's Meh... the Aromamizer seems to get a lot of support but I just don't get it and feel the Bellus is way better.

Which brings me back to the Arctic Turbo with it's triple commercial coil set up and it's simply fantastic top fill system with no leaking! Yes the turbo fan is a bit dicky and they should actualy release a tank just like it minus the turbo... but the cloud and facvour on the Arctic is simply way ahead of the pack.

Tanks don't last long with me and some like the Bellus get a few refills but most don't even get a second fill... this Arctic is on fill number 9!

JuiceGobller 002.JPG

What is the turbo fan? and what is it supposed to do?
Dave

And further whilst this brain cell is working (I'm saving the other one :cool:) the web page says: Total is 0.2 ohms.
- so as there are 3 atomizers each one must be 0.6 ohms however, these are dual coil atomizers so is each coil in the atomizer 1.2 ohms?. Or is this brain cell now fuddled?
Dave

Last edited:
And further whilst this brain cell is working (I'm saving the other one :cool:) the web page says:
Total is 0.2 ohms - so as there are 3 atomizers each one must be 0.6 ohms however, these are dual coil atomizers so is each coil in the atomizer 1.2 ohms?. Or is this brain cell now fuddled?
Dave

The Rolo says the resistance of the 3 coils together is 0,22Ω and it's needs 70 watts.

Thanks Rob,
I'm just trying to 'visualize' it.
It must produce a vast amount of vapour (6 times the amount from one of mine 1.2 ohms) That is a lot of vapour. :eek:
Dave

Thanks Rob,
I'm just trying to 'visualize' it.
It must produce a vast amount of vapour (6 times the amount from one of mine 1.2 ohms) That is a lot of vapour. :eek:
Dave

It does indeed along with awesome flavour!

And further whilst this brain cell is working (I'm saving the other one :cool:) the web page says: Total is 0.2 ohms.
- so as there are 3 atomizers each one must be 0.6 ohms however, these are dual coil atomizers so is each coil in the atomizer 1.2 ohms?. Or is this brain cell now fuddled?
Dave

I dont know the coil in question @DaveH - but your thinking sounds right to me

The flavour must increase because the density of the vape is higher, I'm beginning to understand this vaping lark.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
:)
Dave

Not necessarily in my view

It depends on the airflow and the coil, the position and the wick.

A well set up single coil will render far better flavour than an averagely set up dual or triple coil with the same power in each. The latter may produce more volume of vapour but the flavour itself may be less good.

Obviously, if the multicoil setup is set up in a good way, then it should produce more flavour -

At least thats how I understand it and have observed from single versus dual experiments of my own.

Back