How do you dry your stuff?

SAVaper

Vaping Addict
LV

Awards
Not so long ago I had to accompany @Tisha to a haberdashery for some reason. As I was walking around aimlessly I came upon this thread stand used for holding many rolls of sewing thread.

I bought 2 (about R30 each) and now I have a perfect drying rack for almost any gear.

20170417_170948.jpg

20170417_171141.jpg

How do you dry your stuff?

What a great idea. And tidy, too.
I just leave the bottles/syringes open to air dry for an afternoon - admittedly, not as neat as putting them on a drying rack. But they do get the boiling water treatment before the next use, of course.

What a great idea. And tidy, too.
I just leave the bottles/syringes open to air dry for an afternoon - admittedly, not as neat as putting them on a drying rack. But they do get the boiling water treatment before the next use, of course.

That is what I used to do, just stand them upside down and let them dry. But it frustrated me that the bottles were always falling over and then water would pool inside. This would take much longer to dry and sometimes it would leave a water stain inside bottles.

Great idea, @SAVaper. I have a big north-facing window in my bar so I put paper towels on the windowsill and arrange my bottles on top of that. With the sun streaming through the window, stuff dries quickly. I give them a thorough "whiplash" wrist-flick first to get all the droplets out and then dry them upright.

That is what I used to do, just stand them upside down and let them dry. But it frustrated me that the bottles were always falling over and then water would pool inside. This would take much longer to dry and sometimes it would leave a water stain inside bottles.
Yip, that's the bane of my existence at the moment. I might very well use the same solution you did now :cool:

Back