How many flavour concentrates?

How many flavour concentrates in your cupboard?

• 1 - 25

Votes: 6 13.3%
  • 26 - 50

Votes: 7 15.6%
  • 51 - 100

Votes: 18 40.0%
  • 101 - 125

• 126 - 150

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 151 - 175

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 176 +

• Total voters

Andre

Reonaut
VIP
LV

Awards
And I thought the addiction was acquiring juices and vape gear. Until I started DIY juices.

This recipe looks interesting. Do not have that and that flavour. Let us see which vendor stocks them. Into the cart. Ah, a new flavour - let us look for a recipe to use it in.

How to stop!

Last edited:
I have in the region of about 70 concentrates. No exactly sure how much, but around there.

Perhaps a bit off topic but related..

Does a "tool" exist for suggesting recipes based on what concentrates you have? My stock is growing uncontrollably while I find my way in the DIY world and such a tool would be really handy

Great thread

I have about 20-30 in the cupboard @Andre
But thats where they have been for some time :eek:

I had a spurt of enthusiasm a few months back and ordered from Drew
They arrived and i was so excited
But they have just been sitting in the cupboard. I cant even say they have steeped. Lol

Will get there... Eventually

Maybe one day i will have some rare flavours that cant be obtained... Hehe

225 flavours in my ELR flavour stash.. but I have bought many since and haven't updated the stash in quite some time…

Perhaps a bit off topic but related..

Does a "tool" exist for suggesting recipes based on what concentrates you have? My stock is growing uncontrollably while I find my way in the DIY world and such a tool would be really handy
Yes, register here. You then have a "Your flavor stash" under User page (top right). Input all your flavours and press the "What can I make?" button. A list of recipes will appear. You can order them according to recipe ratings if you want.

I only keep about a dozen flavours at a time. But I only vape about 5-6ml a day so the stuff lasts forever. I don't know how people get to experiment with all the flavours so quickly. I make batches of 120ml (4 flavours X 30ml each) at a time and that lasts me weeks. At this rate, I will have sloooowly worked my way through each of the available TFA single flavours by, ooh, around 2020 or so. I really pushed the envelope this week, by adding some Cream into my Vanilla Cupcake to smooth it out and sweeten it a bit. I look at recipes that contain up to eight different flavours and I'm thinking it could take me a while to get there... :D

I only keep about a dozen flavours at a time. But I only vape about 5-6ml a day so the stuff lasts forever. I don't know how people get to experiment with all the flavours so quickly. I make batches of 120ml (4 flavours X 30ml each) at a time and that lasts me weeks. At this rate, I will have sloooowly worked my way through each of the available TFA single flavours by, ooh, around 2020 or so. I really pushed the envelope this week, by adding some Cream into my Vanilla Cupcake to smooth it out and sweeten it a bit. I look at recipes that contain up to eight different flavours and I'm thinking it could take me a while to get there... :D
Hehe, if you make small test batches you can use many more flavour concentrates!

I have so many concentrates already (+60), but yet I still want more!! This is a crazy addiction! I find myself wanting to mix something every day and try something new every day, just to feel satisfied that I did something productive / rewarding :)

I started my DIY 2 weeks ago with 20 flavours, I'm pretty sure this is going to be the norm for me, quickly realized diversity is not for me, going to find my 2 tobacco mixes soon with the help of the DIY Tobacco thread, and then settle with another pallet cleanser just for in between. Luckily I'm quite easily satisfied.

Back