How many vape devices do you have in rotation?

How many vape devices do you have in rotation ?

• Total voters
...since working from home, would say 3,

1 x tube mech with rda combo,
2 reg mods with rda and rta...
Variety cause i can LoL just so much easier from home. :chuck:

I used to have several, but the pitstop time it took to clean and service and re-wick or re-coil just took the piss out of me, so over time I came down until now. I have one very reliable device and one very reliable atty with three juices that compliment each other if I use them in a certain order on the same atty. All I need. No more. This works for me and will stay like that. I am happy.

That’s interesting @zadiac
what is the order of the three juices if I may ask?

That’s interesting @zadiac
what is the order of the three juices if I may ask?

I have a very lightly flavored dessert (my own recipes) followed by Red Pill (one shot) and then a modified Good Boy. The dessert and Good Boy mod have menthol added. In that order they compliment each other and there's no yucky contrast.
I buy Good Boy and use only 30ml of it added to my own tobacco recipe. The Red Pill is also only at 15%. I don't like overpowering or strong flavors.

I've scaled down quite a bit in the last few weeks - realizing I have so much kit that I don't use.
The setups I've decided to keep are the following:
Drag 3 + Reload 24 (still cannot be beaten for flavour).
Pulse V2 + RDA for Vaping and Asgard Mini (swap between the two)
Stubby AIO (had to try it)
Caliburn Koko Prime (most convenient device to move around with)

How many vape devices do you have running at the same time?

answer the poll and feel free to give further explanation below
Hmmmm ... The poll asks how many are in rotation, vs. how many run at the same time above .... soooooo ...
All my tanks are wicked and ready to go at any one time, so technically ... ALL of them are in rotation :rolleyes:, however I generally have two setups juiced and en hand at any one time, typically the same, mod, tank and juice, as I find a complete spare setup beats rewicking and or recoiling and or carrying extra juice and batteries when out an about ... This excludes any mods and or tanks I may be working on, as well as my evening DL vape, which because of it's limited use, and that it's use is confined to home, is a single device.

I will start

i have about 6 or 7 running at all times

three MTL tobaccoes (RDAs)
two MTL fruity menthols (RDAs)
my trusty Evod1 - mainly for out and about

each device has its flavour and is seldom changed

thats how I like it

i occasionally try out different juices but my rotation has been quite stable over the last 2 years

i need the variety of different flavours and I find the tobacco / fruity menthols balance each other out quite nicely

I don’t like pit stops - so I tend to sweat my coils and wicks - but I vape diluted juices so they are quite light on the coil and wick
@Silver you're a legend!

I usually run pairs.
For years it's been two Reo's (with OL16's) at a time for a couple of months, and then two Kayfuns (with SX Mini's). Rinse and repeat.
Now for the first time in a long time I'm trying something new, and have two Stubby's.
The SX Mini's haven't aged well, but the Reo's, OL16's and Kayfuns are still as good as the day I bought them.
Let's see how the Stubby's go. I was very late to try Boro devices but I can see the appeal - love the form factor more than anything.

@Silver you're a legend!

thanks very much @KB_314
so good to see you posting here

those Reos are built like tanks!
still have mine but using much less. Nowadays I’m using solid & reliable MTL RTAs

The reason i use more than 3 is for flavour choices and to enjoy all my favourite mods and atties that i love all at once. I also use two pod systems for mtl vaping.

Last edited:
The reason i use more than 3 is for flavour choices and to enjoy all my favourite mods and atties that i love all at once. I also use two pod systems for mtl vaping.

There you go @Ryan Evans
Spot on - its about flavour choice for me too

Back