How much do you spend on vape per month? (Average)

@RichJB thank you for the cost layout

Not really - IF you can pre-determine, say, three ADVs that you would be willing to vape exclusively

That will be easy. To start off I will have an RY4 - looking at Rocket puppy, and then some simple fruit menthol to reset everything once in a while. that is how I vape currently. Only ever have 2 juices. VM4 always and currently Crush for my fruity menthol.

Will have a look at some recipes.

But lets not derail.

I budget R1500 a month for 2 people

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Sorry if seb.

So how much do you spend on vape per month on average? Vape includes Mods, juice, tanks, rda...anyrhing that has to do with vaping.

I have looked at my bills and since October 2016 I spend on average R5000-R7000. Last month I spent over R10 000.

And I thought vaping was cheaper than smoking :D

Vaping is not cheaper than smoking. I started vaping to quit smoking, not to save money. I don't care what it costs me.

R2,328 per month so far for the year all inclusive

This is however skewed by the new hardware purchases :) but also takes into account sale recoveries

not a pretty picture :(

Since Jan this year I have spent R400 a month. It's almost time for 2 new batteries and a stock up on DIY including nic so that number is about to change by a few hundred rand.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Yoh well I just started and Iam on 2000 already ..... freaking scary .... I can't stop going to my shop of choise and can't stop looking at online shops

So @kev mac - $10 a pack of 20 smokes - ROE Today - $1 = ZAR12.89 = approximately ZAR128.90 for a pack of 20 in the USA - no wonder Big Tobacco hates vaping !!!!

My Target is to spend between R300 to R350 a month.

I've spent a lot to get to where I am and will have achieved my Target by the end of this month.

Wohooooooo
No matter what we spend we are so much better off than when we smoked.Vapeing has improved my health plus it is an activity that makes me happy , with my cool gear and being able to participate in the forum it has become a positive facet of my life.

I'm set on hardware so can't see me needing anything for a long time, I'll just do my consumables.
My premade coils last at least a month so R100 on those.
Concentrates, I have everything I need for my adv and only need top ups and one or two flavours for new recipes, so about R150.

Total R250

Started in March 2015 - Each year I've purchased and sold devices to upgrade what I like and don't. This year is the year of mixing.

upload_2017-6-4_14-7-9.png

Gear today

coil master v2
UD Vape bag
Coil master bag
6 batteries (2 new and unused)

Hpriv 220
evic vtc mini v1

Bellus
Serpent mini
1 clone RDA
1 Wotfo lush
1 Taifun GT2

enough coil for a year or 2
enough cotton for the year

Mixing Scale, beaker, 40 glass bottles of various size,

about 100 concentrates, nic pg and vg to last till the end of the year.

Overall not too bad considering I use to smoke 10 a day, I have no clue how much a pack of smokes costs anymore.

Last edited:
my spend just depends on the latest arrivals lol sometimes upto to 5k :eekbig:

I try not to buy a lot of hardware as I will ruin my finances but juice wise probably between 1500-2000 a month

I am still on my first ever mod... with normal SSOCC commercial coils... SO I am not heavy on the hardware side... but...

Coils - R270pm
DIY goodies (Concentrates, VG, PG, Nic) - around R1100pm...

My problem is I like a variety of juices and can't vape the same thing over and over again... So I make lots of different juices... And then my significant other cleans out my steeping cupboard every weekend... So now I just make 2 of each so I don't run out anymore... hahahaha

Eish, i can sympathise with Rob... for me its the juices i taste... and then all the new shiny clicky metallic niceness that appears...

Reminds me of how it was when i customised the living daylights out of motorbikes, chrome, chrome, new fairings, paints, lights...

Then 4x4, with bullbars, and load drawers and camping gear..

Not to mention my life long computer gaming addiction with pc cases and games and keyboards and monitors and gpu's

and omg, that new big samsung s8, or the iphone 7 plus ...

I have come to the conclusion that i am just a sad sad case of being too obsessive, and needing to get into the depths of everything i find a interest in...

My wife actually says she can see it when it starts to happen...

She just calls me smeagol then... and it helps to bring me back to earth..

Like last time when we were at the boat show, looking at the bayliner, with the custom woodwork, fighting chair, built i bar, and those triple yamaha r1 motor outboards...

Sent from my SM-A700FD using Tapatalk

If you type it in softly she wont hear you:p

and if my wife:* is reading this, I am sending R200 on average:D

That's what you are sending ( for being a supportting vendor perhaps ) but what are you spending? :) :)

Back