How much juice do you vape a day?

How much juice do you vape a day?

• 5-10ml

• 10-20ml

• 20-30ml

• 40-50ml

• 50-100ml (Only possible if you have tapped into the Rob Fisher Pipe Line )

Results are only viewable after voting.

Marek_710

On the search for that flavor...
LV

Awards
Just a quick simple way to see what kind of flows people are vaping at :)

I based my vote on an average. But usually 5-30ml depending on how much I enjoy the juice.

I go through around 400mls per month, sometimes more. So around 12mls per day.

Based on your favorite setup you own with the juice you buy on a regular ?

It really depends. I don't often by the same juices for too long. And I use all three of my favourite setups which are all vastly different.

It depends on: which setup I use more that day, what the NIC content is, did I remember to charge all of my batteries over night? How much do I like the juice.
Am I spending the day working or with friends?

I really don't have an exact amount at all. Every day is different. Sorry :p

My usual day comprises of topping up the BB in the morning and filling it up in the afternoon or evening. So about 5-10ml

Some days I don't vape at all. Other days I go through 30ml+. The above seems to be the average for me though

It really depends. I don't often by the same juices for too long. And I use all three of my favourite setups which are all vastly different.

It depends on: which setup I use more that day, what the NIC content is, did I remember to charge all of my batteries over night? How much do I like the juice.
Am I spending the day working or with friends?

I really don't have an exact amount at all. Every day is different. Sorry :p

says he with that Titan tank !!!

...lol

Nice poll @Marek_710

I am on about 8ml per day I would estimate
On days where i drip in the evening it probably goes up a bit, but on average id say still under 10ml per day

I am vaping higher mg juice so thats probably why my consumption is lower

I have absolutely no idea!

I'm going to guess at the 10ml-20ml range though. I usually have a desk vape (high nic, low clouds) that does about 5mls, and my "smoke break" vape (high wattage dripping) that must take it to about 15mls at an average.

Fill up the Melo III first thing in the morning and again in the afternoon + some squonking on the RSQ in the evenings. I'd guess around 10ml/day during the week and more like 15ml on the weekends.

About 10 -20 ml per day

But when i pick up a new juice that's just amazing i can finish it the same day Lol 60 ML Happened twice

Depends on the atomiser. Used to do about 20 ml a day with RDTA's, but probably down to 12 ml now using RDA's. My single coil consumption is also less than dual.

wake up and finish off whats in the tank from last night while scrolling through some news feeds.

breakfast is followed with toping up a full tank before the morning commute, then about 3 refills during the day.

get home and I usually have 2 drippers and the current tank in the rotation, which would get another refill

so ya.... around 20ml I guess.

So I’m just interested in finding out , as I really do think the most expensive part of vaping is the juice , 3mg or 6mg doesn’t matter , I use about 30ml a day.

Money wise I wouldn’t recommend vaping as a smoking alternative at all.

I love vaping everything about it , the DIY is probably my favorite part, and will never stop. I use vaping as a smoke replacement and still costs me a arm and a leg to vape( also every time a lekker mod or tank comes out , I just have to have it.

Please let me know your feelings about the above.

If you say diy, do you refer to coils ans wicks or juice. Because diy juice is so cheap, +- R10 for 30ml, so surely cant complain at that price. My cigarettes cost me about R70 a day, actually more, because every when I stopped for cigarettes, also bought something to drink and sometimes to eat, so more like close to R100 a day.. Im not ven at 30ml a day so huge saving. By the end of this month(2months) I should have saved more that I have spend on all the vape stuff, and then its just saving all the way.

If you keep buying new gear, that your problem, cant put it as part of the equation

I’m not putting it as part of it , that’s just me , how ever I’m talking about someone that just asked me today about doing the switch , with absolutely no interest in DIY juices and I just couldn’t give them a direct answer.

For your question I do the DIY juice and coils

I’m not putting it as part of it , that’s just me , how ever I’m talking about someone that just asked me today about doing the switch , with absolutely no interest in DIY juices and I just couldn’t give them a direct answer.

For your question I do the DIY juice and coils
Yes I think that is a problem. But at least most people start with this little cheap pen divices and similar and those things are light on juice.

But then again, most vapers that I know, and who has been vaping for years, dont even know what a rda or rta is. And once I managed to make a few decent juices, I will sell it to them at less R1/ml, had a few requests so far from friends that did not even know you can make your own juice.

I think all fhe diyers must start selling to friends and soon these ridiculous prices will drop

I vape for around R200 a month now. OK, it cost me thousands upon thousands to get there but still. I vape around 10-12ml per day.

That’s exactly my point , the thousand upon thousands , you do you explain that, pack of siggs a day R35 and 30ml’s of juice a day???

Vaping is the healthier choice not the cheaper choice.

I went from 1 box’s a day and can honestly say that if I didn’t enjoy the complexities of building my own coils and mixing my own juice , I would have not seen the use of trying vaping as an alternative.

To me nothing beats that perfect build or that perfect wick. This however would never be the case with persons that just want vaping as the alternative, yet wants the big clouds and great taste a simple beginners vape pen can’t give.

I hear you @VapingB

And yes, if one gets totally into the hobby side of vaping it can be quite a lot more expensive than smoking.
But then again, its not fair to compare because smoking most likely isnt as fulfilling as a hobby as vaping can be.

Also, its not right to just compare the cost of smokes versus the vapes. One should also factor in the health costs if one gets a smoking related illness, which is quite likely over the longer term. I think the costs of vaping are dwarfed by those health costs.

For folk who just want a vaping solution without the hobby side of it, one can get away with a much cheaper solution if one vapes on a lower powered device and uses stronger liquids. One can get away with about 5-6ml per day. And you do get commercial juices at around R2-R3 per ml. So R12-R18 a day, which is less than half the cost of a pack of smokes a day. Roughly speaking. I.e. Vaping doesnt have to be a lot more expensive than smoking.

Back