How often do you vape?

I vape more at work than at home - I run my own business so my office has been declared vape-friendly :p whereas my wife runs my home so it's been declared vape-unfriendly! :confused::p
I definitely vape more often than I smoked, mainly because I DIY so the cost is lower than my stinky habit was - and cost was the only thing preventing me from smoking more tbh!
I'm similar to @Spydro in that I need the mechanics of smoking to keep me off the stinkies. I've lowered my nic content to 1.5mg and I'm slowly working myself to zero. But I still need the ritual of smoking/vaping as I'm a habit junkie! I've found that as the nic content has gone down so the cravings I get after not vaping for a while aren't as strong as they used to be. But that could just be in my head :think:
As for your nicotine cravings @Trashcanman3284, I've read somewhere that vapers need to vape more to get the equivalent nic hit as a smoker. Check this post by @Alex.

Thanks for the referral to that post @Huffapuff, will definitely check it out.

If I'm not busy, I sit with my mod in hand permanently, chain vape of note, but at work or in the car, I normally do between 30 and 40min intervals.

When I'm not asleep, I vape. I vape throughout the day, not chain vape, but every few minutes I would take a few good draws. At home, at work, the same. No one bothers me at work when vaping indoors. After I explained what it is, everyone at work is cool with it.
At home, the same, I vape the whole day long. It does, however, happen that I do not vape for long periods, sometimes hours, when I'm very busy and I actually forget to vape. Just shows you........it's all in the mind :p

All day , often find with my odd sleep patterns that I wake up at midnight and again around 3am and reach for my vape.

My RX200S lasts me a single day. That is 3 batteries drained in a day. :)
I enjoy vaping because of the flavours.
I smoked Camel and immediately jumped to 3mg juice but because I DIY I tend to vape around 20ml+ a day.
Got to add that 55W drains batteries a lot quicker but it vapes soooooo nice at that setting.
I also enjoy building and test them out a lot and that pushed the tally up as well.

To add up ........... almost all day : at work between classes, driving and at home until about an hour before I go to bed.

Damn ........ just enjoy it so much. Hope research will always show that it is way healthier than the alternative.

This question is for everyone, but more aimed at those who used to be heavy analog smokers who made the transition to vaping. I used to be a two pack a day analog smoker until I started my vape journey. I find myself wanting to vape every 45 mins or so, mostly the same time as I used to have a cigarette. Obviously my body is used to getting its fix at certain intervals. All good and well, but I find that I am now starting to vape because I need my nicotine fix more than wanting to enjoy the experience and flavours. Anyone else come up against this?

How often do you pick up your vape?

I ran into the same problem. My way of dealing with it: I have a tube mech and kanger topbox at home and an AIO for work. I use 6mg juice at home and 12mg for work, so that the patches etc are not necessary.

Good luck

wake up, eat, vape, drive, vape, vape vape vape vape vape, work, eat, vape, work, vape, work, vape vape vape, drive, vape vape vape vape vape, wife, eat, game, vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape vape, wife, sleep.

Pretty much sums it up.

Nicotine has been my addiction for about 32 years, on and off. I love the effects of nicotine as I do for caffeine. Personally I have resigned myself to the fact that no matter how hard I try to quit, I always return to "Lady Nicotine".

Picked up my first cigarette at 12. Terrible, I know. But in the 80's, it was cool to smoke. Quit in December 2015. Vaped since then. Had a small stinky relapse 2 months ago. Hopefully never again.

So I Vape, for pretty much the whole day at work, discreetly in my office, with about 25 minute intervals. Same at home. 6mg juice mostly.

I don't see the point of vaping 0mg. It's like drinking de-caff coffee, or beer without alcohol, eg "Baveria". But that's just me. I respect those who Vape 0mg, just for the "ritual".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My RX200S lasts me a single day. That is 3 batteries drained in a day. :)
I enjoy vaping because of the flavours.
I smoked Camel and immediately jumped to 3mg juice but because I DIY I tend to vape around 20ml+ a day.
Got to add that 55W drains batteries a lot quicker but it vapes soooooo nice at that setting.
I also enjoy building and test them out a lot and that pushed the tally up as well.

To add up ........... almost all day : at work between classes, driving and at home until about an hour before I go to bed.

Damn ........ just enjoy it so much. Hope research will always show that it is way healthier than the alternative.
Rx200 was doing the same to me 1day at 70watts.
Would last me a day.

Stopped over to my tripple420 mech.
3days

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back