How to earn medals

Batiatus

New Vaper
LV

Awards
Hi All

I know I'm still new here and can't expect to earn medals so early. But I thought let me ask just to keep it in mind and set goals :)

How do one earn the different medals?
I see there are 2 Handed Vaping, Dedicated member, Noob Friendly, Ecigssa Addict, Cloud Chasing Legend and so on.
I take it it's not easy getting these medals as not a lot of members got medals, except for "dedicated member".

Thanks

Hi All

I know I'm still new here and can't expect to earn medals so early. But I thought let me ask just to keep it in mind and set goals :)

I see there are 2 Handed Vaping, Dedicated member, Noob Friendly, Ecigssa Addict, Cloud Chasing Legend and so on.
I take it it's not easy getting these medals as not a lot of members got medals, except for "dedicated member".

Thanks
Hi @Batiatus

Please see link: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/index.php?help/medals
Explains the medals.

Cloud chaser medal is fairly easy, all you need to do is the following:-

• Blow a cloud 12 cubic meters or more
  • Have it verified my 3 dedicated members, 1 government official, 2 meteorologists, 5 puppies, 1 IEC volunteer and a McDonalds employee
  • Cloud must be blown using 100% PG mixture
  • Have entire process documented by media

• Have it verified my 3 dedicated members, 1 government official, 2 meteorologists, 5 puppies, 1 IEC volunteer and a McDonalds employee

Bwhahaha....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi All

Thanks

Thanks for asking the question @Batiatus

It is a good question.

What started out as something just for some fun and light heartedness seems to have become a lot more serious of late.

At the moment the medals are decided on by a medal committee made up of various members of the admin and mod team.

We are in the process of refining the medals though so keep an eye on this topic. Hopefully we can announce some nice changes and refinements going forward...

In the meantime just enjoy the forum and interact wih the folks on here. Medals are a bonus. Please don't make them the be all end all. That was not the intention.

Thanks for asking the question @Batiatus

It is a good question.

What started out as something just for some fun and light heartedness seems to have become a lot more serious of late.

At the moment the medals are decided on by a medal committee made up of various members of the admin and mod team.

We are in the process of refining the medals though so keep an eye on this topic. Hopefully we can announce some nice changes and refinements going forward...

In the meantime just enjoy the forum and interact wih the folks on here. Medals are a bonus. Please don't make them the be all end all. That was not the intention.
Thanks @Silver

It just looks like the members with medals gets more respect. But I guess thats why they have the medals, because they are active and helpfull etc.

Looking forward for the change. It would be nice to gets some medals. Looks snazzy!

But for now like you say. I will just be active and enjoy the forum :)

I almost had this once. I got disqualified though because a drop of water fell into my 100% PG mix, making it not 100% PG anymore :(. I did get a good throat hit so that is something I guess :p

I think if you stick around and interact with the community you will find that the people with a lot of medals are members who have been involved with this forum as well as the vaping community for a long while and have earned those medals. I think you may also find that they don't get respect because of the medals, but because they give out respect themselves, generally have cool heads, and behave in a manner that is community building.

I think if you stick around and interact with the community you will find that the people with a lot of medals are members who have been involved with this forum as well as the vaping community for a long while and have earned those medals. I think you may also find that they don't get respect because of the medals, but because they give out respect themselves, generally have cool heads, and behave in a manner that is community building.

Excellently explained Sir @Feliks Karp !
Thank you

Hi All

Thanks

Everyone here is lying too you bud its easy, drop me a pm and ill give you my address where you can ship me free stuff...

Just to show you im not a con man here is your first medal.
funny images.jpg

You can come here and view your medal anytime ...

Now send me free stuff :-D:-D:-D

Lies! Everybody knows without at least 2 medals no one respects a single thing you say :p :p

Back