How to stop smoking with vaping - collaboration

I would like to share my story.I was a smoker for 15 years before i started vapeing on a twisp i then stoped smokeing completely without any troubles.
But one evening while haveing a few beers my device was a little bit "pap" so i smoked a stinkie or 2 and then my real strugle started for little over a year i smoked and vaped.Old @Constantbester. Tried his best to get me to quit without sucess.

So for my 2years of vapeing i was doing both stinkies and vapeing more than half of the way.I actually didn't want to stop it was only lekker to have all these nice devices and tanks and things.....(.and ime being honnest so please guys dont stone me to death lol)

But a while back i tried to stop again for two days it went good but again i fell back to. Stinkies until a friday 2 weeks ago i didn't have money for stinkies and that comeing monday my exams start but i decided f#*#k it i will continue vapeing and the first 4days was hell (for me) i was craveing the stinkies bad( die gewoonte van rook) but after that it got less and less and less and @Friep just told me(kom aan ou maat jy kan dit doen) for every single day he said those words and supported me.

So today i can proudly say ime 2weeks stinkie clean lol.

So to any new vaper who wants to stop smokeing those first 4 days is all it takes dont have stinkies near you dont drive to shoprite or die kafee or the grage.Just do it for yourself its a 4 day chalange. And all i can say is *KOMAAN OU MAAT JY KAN DIT DOEN*

To @Constantbester. And @Friep without you guys and your support i would have never made it.
And to everysingle forum member thank you for everything you did and all the help with coilz dwvices tanks.And all the help with every aspect i Thank you from the bottom of my hart.

I really love you ECIGSSA and every member for all the things that you do and all the kindness being shown on what is ecigssa!!!!!!!!

@Constantbester *jy mag maar nou ophou dryg om my vape te vat*:p
:-D

@Cor, BIG congrats on what you have achieved!
And thanks for sharing your experiences and story
It is great
Wishing you all the best from here on.

for me, I was smoking almost 2 boxes a day and I was smoking pacific purely for cost basis.

When i got into vaping there were only the twisp devices available, the one with the auto battery eg no off switch, it lit up when you dragged. The advantage of this is that there was only 1 strength of liquid available which for me made it easier to quit smoking.

Here's why, as I was smoking almost 2 boxes a day I was getting approx 45mg of nic daily so I would need to vape a minimum of 18-24mg to be able to quit but as SA doesnt have anything stronger than 18mg that is where I started. Back at the time we were paying R200 per 20ml of Twisp flavour or 2x 20ml for R320.

I slowly dropped down in strength after than, down from 18 to 12 (major head aches), 12 to 6, more head aches, 6 to 3, not much change, a couple small headaches & 3 to zero only slight headaches.

Ive now gone back to 3 as I prefer the stronger flavour with nic.

It still took me over 6 months to get used to this new thing but after a while i threw my cigs away and Ive never looked back..

One needs to remember that you doing this for yourself and you dont have to explain yourself to anyone else for the reasons why you've gone back to cigs, its your lungs, yours alone, unless someone has asked you to quit but its still your decision.

Hope that this helps.

Back