How to switch off

Viper_SA

https://www.tiktok.com/@tinus_viper?lang=en
LV

Awards
I've been watching so many reviews and searching several forums, but for the life of me I can't figure out how to completely switch off my old DNA 40W device. 5 click only locks the device, so short of taking out the battery I can't get it complete off. Best I can do at the moment is to unscrew the copper/brass threaded but that hold the battery in place to completely kill it, and I don't want to always keep a screwdriver at hand. Can anyone remember how to switch these off completely please? It's a Pandora's Box specifically.
Photo added for explanation of brass screw.

IMG_20210306_173801_resized_20210306_053818465.jpg

Did you try 3 klicks? Holding the fire button in? (without atty of course). I have no idea. Just throwing stones in the bush now.

Did you try 3 klicks? Holding the fire button in? (without atty of course). I have no idea. Just throwing stones in the bush now.
Thanks, but nope, that doesn't work either. Seems I'll just have to het a screwdriver keychain or something :rofl:

It's been a few years since I had one of those but I don't think you can turn those off! If there is a way I never found it!
Agree, in fact every DNA device i have can only be turned off completely by removing the battery/batteries they just go into standby with 5 clicks and then any button press wakes them up!

Back