Huge Juice & DIY Comp + Participation Discount!

Con: Don't like the red''stickers'' on some of the products it is distracting and makes you wonder what was wrong with the previous batch. I clicked on the paint palette graphic unintentionally and got transferred to the customize section , I think a lot of people are going to miss that.
Pro: I like the navigation and love the drop down menus , bright and to the point.[the shipping costs is also very good]
@Tashy
@Willielieb

'tis the last day for this comp. Not too late to enter!

I've been watching the comments with great interest and considering each one, changes will come soon, been grappling with making the One Shot section much better on a staging site - woocommerce is a great cookie cutter solution, not so easy when you want to customize - you need to hammer it into shape, and you know how that goes. It keeps bending in places you don't expect.

Once it's done, should be in next coupla days, the live site will be updated.

Con: Don't like the red''stickers'' on some of the products it is distracting and makes you wonder what was wrong with the previous batch.

This was the problem, I explained it on the forum but can't explain everything on site. It was not that something was wrong, just my constant urge to always improve, a curse I tellya. Perfection is unattainable, which means there is always but always room for improvement. It's what drives civilization forward I suppose. But it can be a curse and drive you off a cliff.... :confused: I's digressing.

To quote George W Bush - 'It's hard!' :D

'tis the last day for this comp. Not too late to enter!

I've been watching the comments with great interest and considering each one, changes will come soon, been grappling with making the One Shot section much better on a staging site - woocommerce is a great cookie cutter solution, not so easy when you want to customize - you need to hammer it into shape, and you know how that goes. It keeps bending in places you don't expect.

Once it's done, should be in next coupla days, the live site will be updated.

This was the problem, I explained it on the forum but can't explain everything on site. It was not that something was wrong, just my constant urge to always improve, a curse I tellya. Perfection is unattainable, which means there is always but always room for improvement. It's what drives civilization forward I suppose. But it can be a curse and drive you off a cliff.... :confused: I's digressing.

To quote George W Bush - 'It's hard!' :D
I like the ''new'' updated website , great job !!

Pro: well set out and easy to navigate

Con: Would like to see an option to sort juices by flavor profile on the home screen as well.

@Cor @vicTor

@Constantbester To be fair to everybody this post is after the comp closed so will not count :-(

This competition will run for a week.
The competition is open to all regular forum members, forum admin/staff and vendors are not eligible.
The winning post number will be decided by draw at random.org
This competition will close at midnight on Sunday 2 Dec 2018
Winner will be announced the following day.

We will do the draw around 10am. Thanks to all that participated, we have found your criticisms valuable. :)

@Dietz Please PM us your choice of prize and delivery details.

Everybody that participated including Dietz can request a cart discount voucher of 5% x #of posts, please PM us and we will create one for you. The voucher offer is valid till 31st Dec.

Thanks again for participating and all your remarks. :borra2:

Whoooohoooooo :borra2::borra2: This is gearing up to be a gooood Festive Season!!
:campeon::campeon::campeon:

Thanks a alot for the comp @YeOldeOke , Mucho Appreciado!!!

Back