Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
The Hurricane V2 comes with many new features and combines the best parts of the previous Hurricane's and the latest Hurricane Junior.

HurricaneV2-5.jpg

This time the Swiss Baldelli brothers really went all-out! As a Launching Offer the first batch comes fully loaded with a variety of building decks to suit every style of vaping, a Hurricap Mini and they include a full Service Kit.

The all new revised build-deck now offers three vaping styles through an interchangeable positive pole. The airflow-holes underneath the positive poles vary from:

5mm - Wide-Direct Lung Inhale
3mm - Medium Lung Inhale
2mm - MTL (Mouth To Long Inhale)

Optional there will be a dual-coil deck available shortly.

Features of Hurricane V2 atomizer:

Stainless Steel
Pyrex Tank
Additional Mini Hurricap (Launch offer)
Capacity: 2ml
Top Fill (with interchangeable Airflow Ring - Launch Offer)
Airflow up to 25mm
Diameter: 22.5ml
Height: 47.5mm (without drip-tip)
3 interchangeable Positive Poles 5/3/2mm air holes (which accommodate 3 different vaping styles)
Gold Coated Bras Coiling deck/Base
Optional Dual-Coil Deck
Made in Switzerland
HurricaneV2-1.jpg HurricaneV2-2.jpg HurricaneV2-3.jpg HurricaneV2-4.jpg

Interesting Rob
Looks fabulous
But 2ml capacity - isnt that too little?

Interesting Rob
Looks fabulous
2ml in single coil mode is alright. 2ml dual coil tanks are just a waste of time lol. I got upset with my merlin mini. Switched to single coil and now I'm loving it.

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Interesting Rob
Looks fabulous

Yip it is... but with single coil (which I pretty much only use these days it's not too bad. But I am so used to carrying around a bottle of juice with me because I have to refill 5-6 times a day anyway... if the flavour is there with the right airflow then I can live with a smaller tank.

Yip it is... but with single coil (which I pretty much only use these days it's not too bad. But I am so used to carrying around a bottle of juice with me because I have to refill 5-6 times a day anyway... if the flavour is there with the right airflow then I can live with a smaller tank.
The small capacity is what brings this tank to no1 on my short list for my first HE Atty. I have a good unit of the Goblin Mini and built right this tank is phenomenal. I vape it at 32w and I am a high power dripper. I think there might be some magic in the 2ml form factor...

Ooh, Rob, you are wicked!
Swiss made
It looks like a well made timepiece!

I see the link says it has 2.5ml capacity - it must have grown slightly ;-)

This looks good, I wonder how much better it is from v1.3 in terms of flavour. I can't find any reviews online, if anyone has seen any please share.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Best RTA I've owned, flavour is just

dd88894c53f604a79cb41afc73ad7a2d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not impressed with the Hurricane V2. Too many finicity parts and the engineering leaves a lot to be desired as far as I'm concerned. It works fine with the Bell Cap and the airflow is really nice and open... but the main metal tank has way too many parts and O-Rings all over the place. The Bell Cap option has a small juice capacity and you have to take it off and turn it upside down and fill the bell cap... Jan Van Riebeeck's atty used the same system...

If you are looking for a high end tank take this one off your list. Skyline or Hussar no question!

So disappointing. :confused::(

I'm not impressed with the Hurricane V2. Too many finicity parts and the engineering leaves a lot to be desired as far as I'm concerned. It works fine with the Bell Cap and the airflow is really nice and open... but the main metal tank has way too many parts and O-Rings all over the place. The Bell Cap option has a small juice capacity and you have to take it off and turn it upside down and fill the bell cap... Jan Van Riebeeck's atty used the same system...

If you are looking for a high end tank take this one off your list. Skyline or Hussar no question!

We are lucky to have you around uncle @Rob Fisher
You have just saved someone alot of money in trial and error.

Its disappointing though for the money that one pays you dont expect this sort of thing.

Sorry to hear @Rob Fisher
What a pity

Thanks for sharing your findings

Thanks @Rob Fisher , it's a bummer though, you don't expect so much hassle with a HE tank with a steep price tag.

I have washed the tank and reseated all the components and will try again today but if you are gonna spend $200 odd for a tank then buy a Skyline or Hussar!

OK found a very helpful video on how to put the tank together.... my Hurricane V2 has a fault (Juice flow control ring) but the tank is put together perfectly and the vape is pretty damn good and the tank is no longer leaking! Still a really finicky tank but looks good and airflow nice and open...

Thanks to the video the Hurricane V2 is no longer heading to the gorge and has found a spot on the Carlos Creation Xtreme Mod! Oh Happy Days.
HurricaneCCX-1.jpg HurricaneCCX-2.jpg HurricaneCCX-3.jpg HurricaneCCX-4.jpg

Last edited:
Thank heavens @Rob Fisher

It does look very nice and quite unusual

OK found a very helpful video on how to put the tank together.... my Hurricane V2 has a fault (Juice flow control ring) but the tank is put together perfectly and the vape is pretty damn good and the tank is no longer leaking! Still a really finicky tank but looks good and airflow nice and open...

Thanks to the video the Hurricane V2 is no longer heading to the gorge and has found a spot on the Carlos Creation Xtreme Mod! Oh Happy Days.
View attachment 81658 View attachment 81659 View attachment 81660 View attachment 81661
What do tou mean "has a fault"?

What do tou mean "has a fault"?

The inner funny shaped metal piece that is the juice flow control is a dud one... it should not spin freely... but it does. It is a known fault and a number of faulty ones were released and QC never picked it up. That have openly admitted it and have promised to make good.

Back