Hurricane RTA

Time to finally test the Hurricane V2 with the new fixed part that arrived from e-Phoenix in Switzerland today! The bonus with this tank is the really wide open airflow (if you want it)... this is the first time I have actually closed off the airflow a bit on an RTA! The flavour is pretty good... let's see how the tank performs over a day or so to see if the leaking issues are over with the new part.
HurricaneMirage 002.JPG HurricaneMirage 003.JPG HurricaneMirage 004.JPG HurricaneMirage 005.JPG

OK not a major fan of the V2 Hurricane (but I must give it another go) and I managed to get a Hurricane V1.3 that changed tanks in the High End scene... always been interested in trying one so when one went up for sale I nailed it... it's an interesting build deck and a LOT like the exocet for the Billet Box's and I wonder who copied who here... it ranges from MTL to restricted lung... and the restricted lung is fine for my kind of vape. It's got great flavour and I can now understand why the V1.3 had such an impact on the international scene... my guess is that e-Phoenix in Switzerland should take the V2 and the 1.3 and take the best of both... for the guys who want really good airflow the 1.3 is a dash restrictive... but for those like me that take long gentle inhales it pretty perfect.
HurricanV1.3 001.JPG HurricanV1.3 004.JPG HurricanV1.3 006.JPG HurricanV1.3 009.JPG HurricanV1.3 010.JPG HurricanV1.3 011.JPG

Finally someone to show how to build and put together this Hurricane V2. I will take mine out of the display case where it has been sitting since I first tried it with very little sucess and try again.

I have been fighting and giving up on the Hurricane V2 since I got it... was a really disappointing purchase and wasn't bloody cheap either... I had given up on it and put it into the display cabinet because I didn't want to sell it to an unsuspecting member who would end up being really unhappy!

Then Dean the Vaping Biker did a review on it and raved about it... he also showed how to put the relativity complicated tank together and that's when the penny dropped... one of the parts wasn't completely CNC'ed and they had left a ridge on the one part which pretty much screwed the pooch! Having argued with E-Phoneix and been told my was fine I took pictures and sent it to them... they are now sending me a replacement part. Thier quailty control sucks! :-@

Back