Hussar RTA

Time to bring the Hussar back into the fold... it's been a while... Mirage DNA40 with the Hussar with Titanium Cap.
Hussar1.jpg Hussar2.jpg Hussar3.jpg Hussar4.jpg Hussar5.jpg Hussar6.jpg Hussar7.jpg Hussar8.jpg

Anyone letting go of any hussar accessories, before I look online?

I couldn't resist the beauty of the new Hussar RTA in Black and Gold... plus I spent a lot of time with the owner of Hussar while in Paris and I wanted to support him as well!

HussarBlackGold1.JPG HussarBlackGold2.JPG HussarBlackGold3.JPG HussarBlackGold4.JPG

Time to build it using one of the new fancy Fused Claptons from the USA.
HussarGoldBlack001.JPG HussarGoldBlack002.JPG HussarGoldBlack003.JPG HussarGoldBlack004.JPG HussarGoldBlack005.JPG HussarGoldBlack006.JPG HussarGoldBlack007.JPG

What a sad day for Vaping! Hussar announced it was closing its doors today... one last release of the RTA and then that's it.
Hussar.jpg

What a sad day for Vaping! Hussar announced it was closing its doors today... one last release of the RTA and then that's it.
View attachment 124319

If I understand correctly they are only closing the manufacture of their RTA (after one last list). They'll still be making vaping products - just something new.

If I understand correctly they are only closing the manufacture of their RTA (after one last list). They'll still be making vaping products - just something new.

I read it as closing forever...

I hope you are right!

Yip you are right! Just had confirmation! Phew!

I read it as closing forever...

I hope you are right!
Here is the post from Mateusz: "Guys it is the end of Hussar RTA PROJECT. It is not the end of Hussar Vapes..."
I think they realised they had to clarify after several people had a heart attack.

Back