Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
Opening the thread for discussion of the Hussar RTA from Poland. Here are some pics...
Hussar05.jpg Hussar10.jpg Hussar15.jpg Hussar19.jpg Hussar29.jpg

Beautiful pics Rob!!

My first Hussar goodies just arrived from Poland via Malaysia... I managed to get Micro and Nano Ultem Kits and two caps for the Hussar RTA! All I need now is the the sweet people at customs JHB to release my Hussar RTA to DHL!
HussarCaps1.jpg HussarCaps2.jpg HussarCaps3.jpg HussarCaps4.jpg HussarCaps5.jpg HussarCaps6.jpg HussarCaps7.jpg HussarCaps8.jpg

My first Hussar goodies just arrived from Poland via Malaysia... I managed to get Micro and Nano Ultem Kits and two caps for the Hussar RTA! All I need now if the the sweet people at customs JHB to release my Hussar RTA to DHL!
View attachment 80436 View attachment 80437 View attachment 80438 View attachment 80439 View attachment 80440 View attachment 80441 View attachment 80442 View attachment 80443
This waiting must be destroying you Rob, especially since you now have accessories for it!

This waiting must be destroying you Rob, especially since you now have accessories for it!

The waiting is almost over @Stosta! Customs finally released the package... note to self... don't under declare and don't let the shipper declare it as bicycle parts.

The waiting is almost over @Stosta! Customs finally released the package... note to self... don't under declare and don't let the shipper declare it as bicycle parts.
I can relate @Rob Fisher, my Tmod and Thump was ship as aluminium parts valued at 20 dollars, I had one hell of a mission for customs to clear it.

Yay! When can I visit to try it and collect it? :wasntme:

This is going to be very interesting Rob!
Cant wait to hear about the Hussar

This is going to be very interesting Rob!
Cant wait to hear about the Hussar

Big time Hi Ho! Today is Hussar Day... Courier has it in his delivery van... I'm hanging out on the driveway! :p

Big time Hi Ho! Today is Hussar Day... Courier has it in his delivery van... I'm hanging out on the driveway! :p
A courier just came here looking for directions to your address, I've invited him in for breakfast and coffee, he's now taking a short nap before he carries on with his day. Poor guy!

A courier just came here looking for directions to your address, I've invited him in for breakfast and coffee, he's now taking a short nap before he carries on with his day. Poor guy!

Hehehe... must be a different courier because I'm tracking the real courier van using my connections in the Pentagon. :D

Hehehe... must be a different courier because I'm tracking the real courier van using my connections in the Pentagon. :D

Rob has a whole control centre behind his vape cave to keep track of global vape mail en route to Durban!

image.jpg

And my first Hussar from Poland via Malaysia and long stop over in JHB at customs has arrived! :b1::b1::b1:
HussarVM 001.JPG HussarVM 002.JPG HussarVM 003.JPG HussarVM 004.JPG HussarVM 005.JPG HussarVM 006.JPG HussarVM 007.JPG

Oh my gosh, that is just great @Rob Fisher
I am very excited for you and to hear how it compares to the others!!

Is all of that in the kit? Barr the driptips?

No wonder these are so pricy its a decent amount of kit. Damn.

@boxerulez... Nope the two Ultem Tank and Tops were separate... the standard tank comes with the large Ultem tank and a large Stainless Steel Tank.

Build done! Vaping on it now... I expected more air from the Hussar than the Skyline but they are very similar airflow wise... more info as I play...
HussarBuild 002.JPG HussarBuild 003.JPG HussarBuild 004.JPG HussarBuild 005.JPG HussarBuild 006.JPG

@Rob Fisher - is the glass of the tank that colour? It's like a yellowy colour?

It's Ultem Hi Ho @Silver. Handles all juices (tank crackers) and is light like the the fancy plastic tanks.

Thanks Rob

Lots to learn with these High End materials it seems !

A quick Google yielded this

ULTEM® is an amor- phous thermoplastic polyetherimide (PEI) material which com- bines exceptional mechanical, thermal, and electrical proper- ties. Natural ULTEM® 1000 (unreinforced) is a translucent amber material.

And then Wikipedia for Polyetherimide
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polyetherimide

Ultem[edit]
Ultem is a family of PEI products manufactured by SABIC as a result of acquiring the General Electric Plastics Division in 2007, developed by Joseph G. Wirth in the early 1980s. Ultem resins are used in medical and chemical instrumentation due to their heat resistance, solvent resistance and flame resistance. Ultem 1000 (standard, unfilled polyetherimide) has a high dielectric strength, inherent flame resistance, and extremely low smoke generation. Ultem has high mechanical properties and performs in continuous use to 340 °F (170 °C). Ultem 1000 has typical thermal conductivity of 0.22 W/(m·K) (but some sources give 0.122 W/(m.K)). It has "Questionable usage on alkaline solutions."[2]

ULTEM® is an amor- phous thermoplastic polyetherimide (PEI) material which com- bines exceptional mechanical, thermal, and electrical proper- ties. Natural ULTEM® 1000 (unreinforced) is a translucent amber material.

Very popular these days for tanks and drip tips.
HussarCaps4.jpg HussarCaps5.jpg PhotoShoot11.jpg PhotoShoot25.jpg

Hussar with the medium sized tank on top and a different top cap... the accessories for the Hussar make it very popular in HE because of it... but the flavour is outstanding!
PhotoJan2017-22.jpg PhotoJan2017-23.jpg PhotoJan2017-24.jpg PhotoJan2017-25.jpg

Back