I am a brand new user of a Twisp Aero and got the Toasted signature to start off with. however, I fi

Hi

Do you perhaps know what mg nicotine the e juice is ?

Yes I do. It is 18 mg

Yes that will be way to strong for the Aero version. I suggest you go buy the same flavor in 0mg and mix half of it with the 18mg. That will give you 9mg of nic and will be much better to use in that device. One more thing are you using the 1ohm or 0.5ohm coil in your unit?

Last edited:
You could do that or you can simply buy from one of the other vendors in an even lower nicotine level.

Don't believe the Twisp talk of only their juices working in their devices. As long as you don't go buy max VG juices it will work

Yes that will be way to strong for the Aero version. I suggest you go buy the same flavor in 0mg and mix half of it with the 18mg. That will give you 9mg of nic and will be much better to use in that device. One more thing are you using the 0.5 or 0.3ohm coil in your unit?
Aero has 1.0 or 0.5 option only...

Sent from my SM-A500F using Tapatalk

@Johann.pajero , I suggest you visit either Vape King Vaal (in Meyerton) or Fire Trap Vape Lounge (in Vanderbijlpark) where you can get some advice. Twisp wants you to continue buying twisp products, but there are many other better devices and juices.

I recently bought a Twisp Aero and the Toaster signature for starters. However, I find this too strong for me. Any suggestions or advice will be appreciated. Thanks.
All you gonna need is a lower strength juice which you can purchase from other vape stores near you at R150/30ml. You could buy a 6mg and you'll be good. If you like the twisp flavors, then you'll have to do what @VapeSnow has suggested, buy 1 bottle of 18mg and 1 bottle of 0mg of the same juice and mix them both together to get a 9mg juice. 9mg will be good for the 1.0 ohm coil however it may be strong for the 0.5 ohm coil.

If you using the 0.5 ohm coil and the 9mg juice (after diluting 0mg and 18mg juice) is still too strong, you can go to dischem and buy "Dolly Varden" which is glycerine. You can mix 1:4 (dolly Varden : twisp juice) to cut the strength even lower. Also note that using this method you will get a loss of flavor so I'd suggest doing it in a small scale so you don't end up with 60ml of tasteless juice.

All you gonna need is a lower strength juice which you can purchase from other vape stores near you at R150/30ml. You could buy a 6mg and you'll be good. If you like the twisp flavors, then you'll have to do what @VapeSnow has suggested, buy 1 bottle of 18mg and 1 bottle of 0mg of the same juice and mix them both together to get a 9mg juice. 9mg will be good for the 1.0 ohm coil however it may be strong for the 0.5 ohm coil.

If you using the 0.5 ohm coil and the 9mg juice (after diluting 0mg and 18mg juice) is still too strong, you can go to dischem and buy "Dolly Varden" which is glycerine. You can mix 1:4 (dolly Varden : twisp juice) to cut the strength even lower. Also note that using this method you will get a loss of flavor so I'd suggest doing it in a small scale so you don't end up with 60ml of tasteless juice.

Spot on. Good info right there

Back