I Broke My Coil Building Virginity

Dr Evil

I'm a MasterVapour
LV

Awards
So tonight I thought I'd give it a try rebuilding the coil of my mPT2, got some 28 gauge Kanthal from my good friend @BhavZ and went with 10 wraps which should give me about 1.5ohms.

Not sure what it came out as though because i only have ego batteries and no ohm meter :D

3esetynu.jpg

gu8adeqe.jpg

dy6e7u8y.jpg

Sent from my S4 LTE using my finger

Brilliant job man, now bring that coil here so we can see what she be pumping out at

That looks perfect @Dr Evil, well done!

The first time is always a bit painfull, and there might be some bleeding ;) but after that its all about the enjoyment :D

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

So tonight I thought I'd give it a try rebuilding the coil of my mPT2, got some 28 gauge Kanthal from my good friend @BhavZ and went with 10 wraps which should give me about 1.5ohms.

Not sure what it came out as though because i only have ego batteries and no ohm meter :D

3esetynu.jpg

gu8adeqe.jpg

dy6e7u8y.jpg

Wow, dude that is a legendary coil, it glows from the center out. Very, very nicely done.

Thanks allot everyone, my Master Yoda aka @BhavZ has taught me well. I'm at his man cave now, tested the coil and it's at 1.5ohm spot on

Nice coil man, I also built a few tonight, first one came out at 1 ohm, which strangely fires up on the MVP. But I decided to rather make another one instead. That one reads 2.2 which is what I'm gonna leave it at until tomorrow.

Note to self, invest in a magnifying glass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks allot everyone, my Master Yoda aka @BhavZ has taught me well. I'm at his man cave now, tested the coil and it's at 1.5ohm spot on

Congrats @Dr Evil - that is really good.
How does it vape compared to the stock coil?

Congrats @Dr Evil - that is really good.
How does it vape compared to the stock coil?

Vape is mad, flavour on the cotton wick with the 1.5 coil produces great vapour on VM4

Just built my second coil, much smoother experience compared to last night and even more tightly wrapped. I'm getting the hang of this now, bring on the SVD and RTA :)

Yeah man, once you get the hang of it, it becomes second nature. Only tip and give is to take it slow and not be in a hurry to build it and if possible build under good lighting as that makes things a lot easier.

Back