I don't understand how 30Q's can do 100+ watts

The MOD will keep you safe.

It monitors volts and amps and when you're over working your batteries the MOD will sense an error state and show you a LOW BATTERY or CHECK BATTERY warning.

Basically if your battery is not up to the task you'll get an error message versus a MECH MOD that has no monitoring of the battery and will allow all sorts of stupid mistakes which I'm guilty of several times over.

To the guy who said we think we're safe on REGULATED MODS but we aren't... No we really are safe especially compared to MECH users.

I enjoy my mech but it does require a lot more attention than digital devices.

It monitors volts and amps and when you're over working your batteries the MOD will sense an error state and show you a LOW BATTERY or CHECK BATTERY warning.

Basically if your battery is not up to the task you'll get an error message versus a MECH MOD that has no monitoring of the battery and will allow all sorts of stupid mistakes which I'm guilty of several times over.

To the guy who said we think we're safe on REGULATED MODS but we aren't... No we really are safe especially compared to MECH users.

I think @Christos just meant that it's good to exercise caution and safety understanding, I mean like a microwave is pretty safe but I bet I make one do some exciting stuff.

I was hoping you'd say that :p How does the mod know what the maximum discharge rate (in amps) are for the batteries, though?

I know the mod regulates most of the safety features and electricity for you, but I like to understand exactly how. I don't mind things being automatic, as long as I know what's happening behind the scenes. And in that I agree with @Christos - I like to exercise sound/good practice, even if it's not nececssary.

I was hoping you'd say that :p How does the mod know what the maximum discharge rate (in amps) are for the batteries, though?

I know the mod regulates most of the safety features and electricity for you, but I like to understand exactly how. I don't mind things being automatic, as long as I know what's happening behind the scenes. And in that I agree with @Christos - I like to exercise sound/good practice, even if it's not nececssary.

Best practices are great and I'm glad they are applied across the forum.

Your MOD will monitor battery sag and trip to an error code if voltage drops below the programmed threshold.

In my rudimentary understanding anyway!!!

The beauty of the computer chip, with all its safety features!
Also get the Vape tool - from playstore will help calculate ohms law, build coils and mix some juice!
8d380937e8fce5b97403f42ffea760b7.jpg

Sent from my GT-I9195I using Tapatalk

Back