I Finally Get It.......the Mighty Little Evod.

RezaD

Puff Daddy / "It's all about the vape!!!"
ECIGSSA Donor
LV

Awards
So I bought an Evod months ago and it was my greatest disappointment in my vaping history. Man this thing leaked and gurgled from the get go. I changed the coil as well a couple of times and nada....still leaking and gurgling like crazy.

Then I experienced it again a while later when buying some hardware from @Cape vaping supplies . He let me test some peanut butter cookies ejuice in his Evod. The juice was fantastic but his Evod was doing the same thing......so I thought to myself.....it must be a piece of kak and just did not bother with it again.

Fast forward to this evening....I was doing a bulk coil overhaul for my Pt2 minis and was using the Evod base to do the build and dry burning on. Then it struck me...I have not tried one of my overhauled coils on this thing. Wound a 2.1 Ohm coil....stuck it in the Evod .....filled it with my homegrown Pina Colada.....let it soak and ten minutes later I hit it....hard!!!

Dammit that is one sweet ass vape..... I was blown away....tight ass vape and flavour and vapour was really good on a mere 6 watts!!!

So it seems I bought a new Evod with a dud coil....and a box of new dud coils.....

Nothing like homegrown juice on a homegrown coil...

I finally get it................the Mighty little Evod..........feel like running out and buying half a dozen!!!:party::party::party::party::party:????????

Last edited:
I love my evods. that coil decided to act all foolish that day lol

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk HD

Back