I got me a Kayfun

hands

Some profound text goes here
LV

Awards
i bought a kayfun + Launcher V2 mech mod + Efest battery from @Andre
been playing with it for a day now and i can see why people like this tank and mech mods.
i have a triple twisted 32g coil at 1.3ohm.
i have been using my evod exclusively up until now and there is a big differance in flavor and TH.
so much so that i am toning my juice down a bit. i had the juice right where i wanted it with the evod and find that they are a bit to strong for me with my current setup.so today i made a new juice at 20pg/80vg at 6mg nic. i still get a lot of flavor and the TH is where i like it. the bonus now is that i blow much bigger clouds with the higher vg.
the launcher v2 is not a good looking mod but it was cheap and does the job just fine.
i am having a lot of fun with this thanks again @Andre
IMG_0962.JPG

Great stuff. Going mech is always fun. Glad u enjoying it

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Nice one @hands. That mech might not be the prettiest but its solid. Kayfuns are great rebuildables I always have 1 around flavour is amazing and and gives a good thump.

Enjoy the new toys dude.

Pleasure is all mine. Just glad that gear is now getting some productive use. Of course for me the Launcher is a stunning mod and a very solid piece of equipment. Good thing that taste differs though - imagine everyone walking around with a Launcher.:)

nice going @hands

glad you enjoying it

im yet to meet or hear of someone that tried a kayfun/ russian (which is properly set up) that didnt like it

Unless it was a clone @Riaz that leaked. My case ;-)

i recently bought the Kayfun Lite, and being new to the RBA scene, i was skeptic, and today (if delivery is done) i will be getting another Kayfun (despite price) the quality is superb, at just gives a good rounded look to the MOD, with minimal feel which i like.

I don't know of any local retailers that stock original Kayfuns or Russians
If they did, I would have been tempted to get one.
There have been a number of group buys of the original devices by various people and I think even one or two retailers.

Make no mistake, when I got my leaking Kayfun set up nicely - I did enjoy the vape itself. Flavour was very good. Throat hit was not as good though (for me). But the leaking combined with the pain to rewick etc made me just not go down that route any further. And there is my point. My image of this device has been tainted by a clone. And its actually a pity considering how many people really love their Kayfuns and Russians.

I spent more than that trying Kayfun clones... they are all lying at the bottom of the gorge! o_O
Ive had zero issues with my kayfun 3.1 clones, Rob u got extras for sale i would be interested. Im looking for a Hcigar kayfun light or nano!

Welcome to the world of RBA "Hands" . I have had zero issues with any of my kayfun clones and do not think spending R1200 is necessary. The hcigar clones are great!

i also have zero issues with my russian, and its a clone

Back