I had no idea :)

At most pharmacies, just ask for "BP Glycerin". The BP stands for British pharmaceutical

You'll have to do a special order at Dischem for it. Only 1 of 5 Dischem's knew what I was talking about and that was in Greenstone. Have to order 500ml as well at quite a price. I rather pay R30 for 250ml at Sky Blue.

paid R30 for 100 ml of pg in my early days by special order.

I special ordered PG, pharmacist said she can only get a 2.5L :confused:
I took it anyway, I paid between R300-365, cant remember right now.

I will try and ask for Dolly Varden or the Clere Glycerin.

What would you normally use those two products for.

As it seemed they looked at me if I was a druggie telling them I want to use it in an E-cig.

I will try and ask for Dolly Varden or the Clere Glycerin.

What would you normally use those two products for.

As it seemed they looked at me if I was a druggie telling them I want to use it in an E-cig.

Both are vegetable glycerine ( you can use any make as long as it is BP grade ( British Pharmaceutical)
*edit - Mostly used for skin care by the masses, dont tell them you're going to vape it :eek:, they will not understand. I usually buy straight from the shelves at Checkers/ Shoprite.
For further information see:
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/infographic-on-e-liquid.t14597/
http://www.ecigssa.co.za/diy-your-first-time.t7324/

Last edited:
he he he, yea that's the look I got.

Thanks again. But If I get another brand, and i'm not sure, I will post a pic here to be sure before I mix it with anything.

I got an enquiry on "what else I mix" when asking for PG with a basket full of various size syringes, latex gloves, stevia (sweetener powder), needles, VG, & a few travel bottles.

The assistant was quite insistent that I was mixing "other stuff". I had had to break out my REO and take a few toots in the store to show her what I was mixing.

HA HA HA HA

Like my one mate that bought an outfit for a bachelor.

He got a very bad look when he put a balaclava and a pink G-sting on the table.

Just before I vape up.

Is this the stuff?

Attachments

• DSC_0077.JPG
    DSC_0077.JPG
    41.7 KB · Views: 15
Awesome!

It was R15.00 for 50ml.

I think I'm going to buy 18mg juice and water it down to save a bit of money.

Awesome!

It was R15.00 for 50ml.

I think I'm going to buy 18mg juice and water it down to save a bit of money.

Expensive, Dolly Varden BP at 100ml at Checkers for below R10,00 and you will save more.

I looked at our local Checkers, but couldn't find any.

Please make sure to only buy BP or USP grade glycerine. Not that litre bucket of catering grade glycerine from the cake supply store

What does the VG at the chemist go for?

I'm so poor these days, that I'm thinking of "Watering it down" if it is cheaper. ha ha ha
@ZK1 you might try EBay,I get mine there at a good price w/ free shipping.

Back