I know times are desperate, but...

CJB85

Enthusiastically Clueless
LV

Awards
I have noticed quite a number of "juice/nic/help needed" posts going up from new members and then it is their first post.
I know times are desperate, but come on everyone, take the 10 minutes to introduce yourself at least. I am sure your chances of getting the help you want will only go up if you just don't drop in, call for help and disappear again?

I have noticed quite a number of "juice/nic/help needed" posts going up from new members and then it is their first post.
I know times are desperate, but come on everyone, take the 10 minutes to introduce yourself at least. I am sure your chances of getting the help you want will only go up if you just don't drop in, call for help and disappear again?

Not to rub it in but Im a noob vaper too and somehow someway I got enough ingredients to DIY on my own.
-------
*Macgyver theme song playing in my head while I mix*
-------

Attachments

• agreed-gif-5.gif
    agreed-gif-5.gif
    1.2 MB · Views: 12
Not to rub it in but Im a noob vaper too and somehow someway I got enough ingredients to DIY on my own.
-------
*Macgyver theme song playing in my head while I mix*
-------
You're safe though, you virtually pulled your own coup d'etat up in here by now, so I'm sure you will get some helping hands if ever needed!

Morning Brothers and Sisters
My name is Nick from Durban,and have been contracting in capetown since february,as this lock down continues,i am running desperately short of juice
Is anybody in the edgemeade/tableview area have any home made spare juice between 10mg/12mg your assistance would be greatly appreciated
Regards

You're safe though, you virtually pulled your own coup d'etat up in here by now, so I'm sure you will get some helping hands if ever needed!
Awwwwwww Im chuffed I made a good first impression. *tones down my god complex* :p

Ps. And so so so proud. Im 29 days yukky cancer stick free.
Difficult for me to ask for help but super kind of you to say.
Gotta admit...Im pretty down the last couple days coz of everything.
Think Ill stay away from social media (present company/forum excluded). ;)

Awwwwwww Im chuffed I made a good first impression. *tones down my god complex* :p

Ps. And so so so proud. Im 29 days yukky cancer stick free.
Difficult for me to ask for help but super kind of you to say.
Gotta admit...Im pretty down the last couple days coz of everything.
Think Ill stay away from social media (present company/forum excluded). ;)
I had my 1 year stinky-free anniversary in March and it is 100% only because of this forum and help from guys like @CaliGuy who were willing to take the time to teach a noob (btw, I am still a noob, I just have more toys now).

I had my 1 year stinky-free anniversary in March and it is 100% only because of this forum and help from guys like @CaliGuy who were willing to take the time to teach a noob (btw, I am still a noob, I just have more toys now).
No way :D Congrats :D Stoked!
Erm I think you can call yourself a lower intermediate vaper now? lol. No need to be modest ;)

Attachments

• 1st-birthday-7.gif
    1st-birthday-7.gif
    386 KB · Views: 6
Sends you a virtual social distancing high five btw.
I was also wondering...(I might make this idea a new thread and see what everyone thinks but Im not sure if itd be inappropriate)...is it okay to feel like vapers are better than smokers?

Attachments

• tenor (8).gif
    tenor (8).gif
    290 KB · Views: 8
Sends you a virtual social distancing high five btw.
I was also wondering...(I might make this idea a new thread and see what everyone thinks but Im not sure if itd be inappropriate)...is it okay to feel like vapers are better than smokers?
Hahaha, feel free to think that way if you want. I prefer not to judge the smokers (my wife took months to convince to make the switch), most of them are caught, or scared to try, or simply don't have access to proper info. Addiction is a funny thing and we are still in that same pot, I just consider myself lucky to have found a better route.

Hahaha, feel free to think that way if you want. I prefer not to judge the smokers (my wife took months to convince to make the switch), most of them are caught, or scared to try, or simply don't have access to proper info. Addiction is a funny thing and we are still in that same pot, I just consider myself lucky to have found a better route.
Agreed. Rather not start that new thread. My noob enthusiasm lol.
Youre right...I was scared too...and just stuck. I think most people are.
What you said reminds me of a tweet I posted couple days ago.
"Be truthful, gentle, fearless." - Murray Williams #LockdownLevel3 #COVIDー19 #Coronavirus #Lockdown2020

Back