I Love Cats

Good morning dear friends , I write this with a broken heart .My boy RILLEY died last night , the vet thinks it must have been a spider that bit him[neurotoxin] .
We tried everything but to no avail .
Go in peace my boy.20190111_085537[1].jpg
Cat-memorial-Rainbow-Bridge-pet-loss-Fridge-Magnet.jpg

Last edited:
Mate, very sorry to hear this. Anyone who has lost a beloved animal, which is probably most of us that follow this thread, can only feel for you. Hope you are ok, or as well as you can be right now. Have been there and it hurts. Stay strong.

Good morning dear friends , I write this with a broken heart .My boy RILLEY died last night , the vet thinks it must have been a spider that bit him[neurotoxin] .
We tried everything but to no avail .
Go in peace my boy.View attachment 156262
Cat-memorial-Rainbow-Bridge-pet-loss-Fridge-Magnet.jpg
So sorry to hear this news. I wish the words to console you came as easy as the tears i feel inside.

Regards

20190126_093351[1].jpg
Good morning people ,
My name is RILLEY TOO , My dad got me from the S.P.C.A. on Monday morning , I'm not the other Rilley's replacement ,Dad just got me to
cure his heartache . I'm still a baby buy you will see a lot more of me .

View attachment 156863
Good morning people ,
My name is RILLEY TOO , My dad got me from the S.P.C.A. on Monday morning , I'm not the other Rilley's replacement ,Dad just got me to
cure his heartache . I'm still a baby buy you will see a lot more of me .
Can see he is all attitude. Going to grow up to become quite the meneer!

Lovely!

Regards

Can see he is all attitude. Going to grow up to become quite the meneer!

Lovely!

Regards
Thank you ! Yes indeed a real meneer , attitude galore but bonded with me already ,sleeping in Dad's arms at night and
follow me everywhere , beautiful personality . I was so depressed after Rilley died so unexpectedly.

Thank you ! Yes indeed a real meneer , attitude galore but bonded with me already ,sleeping in Dad's arms at night and
follow me everywhere , beautiful personality . I was so depressed after Rilley died so unexpectedly.

He is beautiful. I hope he lifts your spirits and brings you joy.

Nov someone shot my cat may he burn in Hell. Dec we decided to adopt and here is our new child Jasper.
Beautiful boy , they tend to creep so deep into our hearts and then a dumb cxxt who does'nt like animals kill them , happened to my dog on the farm , we knew who did it but could'nt prove anything.Take good care of him , they are precious .:campeon:

An update on Mr Rilley Too , super active little boy ,creeping very deep into my heart , playing hide and seek...20190208_160342[1].jpg

We have 3 cats, Sky and Missy investigating my new washing machine and the baby Storm. Love them soooo much!
9c23d28661b737473a3770a18300c41c.jpg
72560cd841d1ad7745f1410da950e49f.jpg

Sent from my WAS-LX1 using Tapatalk

Not sure if this was a present from Baby Choo or it came to visit on its own... but it has been sent back to the Gorge!
Snake1.jpg Snake2.jpg

Back