I need a Dani Mini... pls

Gringo

Chillin:the art at doing nothing while not bored
LV

Awards
Item wanted: Dicode Dani Mini

Price Preference: To Be Discussed

Condition
: no less than a 9/10 and that only because it was used a few times... ( if you know what I mean )

Age of the item
: Preferably not older than 6 months

Location of item
: any where in SA... i will pay for shipping

Delivery/Collection
: courier or postnet

Reason
:just because uncle Rob started it... hahahah. Would like to own a small regulated Hi End Mod.

Picture here (if it helps describe what you looking for)
: Screenshot_20190409-074421_Chrome.jpg

@Gringo I will be doing a small group buy of Dani Mini's as soon as they come into stock at Creme de Vape in the UK. Let me know if you want to play with us?

Their next shipment has been delayed because a batch of tops and bottoms were rejected by the German Quality control. So not sure when the stock is coming but rest assured Creme de Vape will be first to get!

Current price is £171.63 and we will add DHL shipping to it as well as VAT and some documentation charges. A Rounded guess would be around the R4k mark.

@Gringo I will be doing a small group buy of Dani Mini's as soon as they come into stock at Creme de Vape in the UK. Let me know if you want to play with us?

Their next shipment has been delayed because a batch of tops and bottoms were rejected by the German Quality control. So not sure when the stock is coming but rest assured Creme de Vape will be first to get!

Current price is £171.63 and we will add DHL shipping to it as well as VAT and some documentation charges. A Rounded guess would be around the R4k mark.
Thanks uncle !!!!!
You are magic... I'm in.
Pls shout when,where and what.
And if i can help in any way.
Thank you once again.

Please count me in if possible @Rob Fisher. Am in the UK atm, but could not find one anywhere.

OK Guys I will do a post in Group Buys and make it official shorlty!

Back