I need closure

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I joined ecigssa to obtain and share knowledge on vaping in the community. If I wanted to see drama I would have joined Vape Nations SA on Facebook
We just trying to resolve the situation here,and theres nothing that free stuff cant resolve,@Silver please dont lock the thread,im going out for lunch now but later when im bored I would like to catch up here

Eish by the end of this thread we might be lucky if any vendor will give us free shipping and stuffs. Guys in all honesty i have laughed more at this thread than any of you would have liked.

We as humans are petty.

Get to the abyss and if you can jump over then do so otherwise stay in your negativity on the bad side of life. We are here to share info, help each other and not sling anything at anybody.

This whole thread has turned ugly and its unnecessary.

I will be in the other threads helping and learning about vaping what i can to rather help others, than sling mud. I did that as n boy. I am over it.

Last edited:
Eish by the end of this thread we might be lucky if any vendor will give us free shipping and stuffs. Guys in all honesty i have laughed more at this thread than any of you would have liked.

We as humans are petty.

Get to the abyss and if you can jump over then do so otherwise stay in your negativity on the bad side of life. We are here to share info, help each other and not sling anything at anybody.

This whole threat has turned ugly and its unnecessary.

I will be in the other threads helping and learning about vaping what i can to rather help others, than sling mud. I did that as n boy. I am over it.

I agree, my 2c is, if you have a problem with someone, sort it out with that person/people, no need to make it public as I'm sure SV never had bad intentions. If you want to rally up people and state a problem publicly, talk about Zuma stealing millions from us, let alone R80 shipping ;-)

Certain posts have been deleted above that were personal

This thread has been locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back