I need help with cleaning my Noisy Cricket V2

R.u.a.n

New Vaper
LV

Awards
hi,ek wil net ytvind,ek het n tweerandse noisy gekoop met n wrap op,ek het dit afgehaal mar die coating onder dit het ook al begin afgan. hoe kan ek dit weer mooi blink kry lat ek n clear wrap kan op sit?

Last edited:
fotos van my noisy

Attachments

• IMG-20220305-WA0007.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0007.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-20220305-WA0006.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0006.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG-20220305-WA0008.jpg
    IMG-20220305-WA0008.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 24
jy kan 'n bietjie asetoon gebruik om die gom te verwyder, dan kan jy dit 'n politoer met 'n metaalpolitoer gee.

soa ek kan hom net skuur met baie fyn skuurpapier en dan brasso of so iets gebruik om hom weer blink te kry?dis net om dai vaal af te kry,dit is nie taai nie,lyk amper soos n coating wat daar op is. dink dit sal netjies lyk as hy weer mooi blink met n clear wrap . Toe ek hom gekry het was daar n lelike blou wrap op,het sommer cheap gelyk

When I say fine sandpaper, I mean ultra fine. Like 320+ grit. Just go to builders and get the highest grit you can find.

A polish afterwards will also help.

I used a dremel and a polishing / buffing wheel.

Just note that it will go dull again with use (until the next time you polish it again)

Strip it, clean the outer shell with acetone or thinners and then buff it ... it will tarnish over time, and will require buffing from time to time, however it's worth it! ... Buffed Stainless Steel looks way better than any wrap / sticker / junk.

Strip it, clean the outer shell with acetone or thinners and then buff it ... it will tarnish over time, and will require buffing from time to time, however it's worth it! ... Buffed Stainless Steel looks way better than any wrap / sticker / junk.
I was considering clear wrapping my noisy after the next polish, but I also find the polishing theraputic :-D

I was considering clear wrapping my noisy after the next polish, but I also find the polishing therapeutic :-D
I must agree with you ... I tinker away with my mods and tanks, polishing, cleaning and re-wicking most evenings, and also find it very therapeutic 8--)

Back