I need of a vape setup any will do.

WV2021

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good Morning Vaping Family.
Not sure if this is the right place to post.
I am in need of a vape setup for someone who can't afford one.
If I had funds I would personally buy a setup and mine I can't give away.
This is for a friend of mine that lost his job and needs to come of cigarettes although he is try to go without it.I borrowed mine to him a few times and he really likes the vaping feeling.
Any gear will do please guys.I do not want to sound like a begger with this.Any seriously you guys are the best on this form as I also bought gear here and learned alot from you guys.Thank you guys.

Good Morning Vaping Family.
Not sure if this is the right place to post.
I am in need of a vape setup for someone who can't afford one.
If I had funds I would personally buy a setup and mine I can't give away.
This is for a friend of mine that lost his job and needs to come of cigarettes although he is try to go without it.I borrowed mine to him a few times and he really likes the vaping feeling.
Any gear will do please guys.I do not want to sound like a begger with this.Any seriously you guys are the best on this form as I also bought gear here and learned alot from you guys.Thank you guys.

pm sent

Good Morning All.
Just want to say a big thank you yet to this forum for helping another brother out.
@vicTor
Thank you for the setup it went to its new owner he sent me a message to say you guys rock.
@DarthBranMuffin thank you for sending @vicTor my way.
Keep up the good work people.

Good Morning All.
Just want to say a big thank you yet to this forum for helping another brother out.
@vicTor
Thank you for the setup it went to its new owner he sent me a message to say you guys rock.
@DarthBranMuffin thank you for sending @vicTor my way.
Keep up the good work people.

Attachments

• IMG20220710154206.jpg
    IMG20220710154206.jpg
    278.3 KB · Views: 19
Back