I Think It's Time...

Nightfearz

Vape Connoisseur
LV

Awards
The time has come for me... to make... a Light saber electrical mod... even though the svd sometimes feel like a light saber, it is not...

If you could build your dream/fantasy mod, what would it be?

Sonic Screwdriver mod - but it has to have the lights and make the sounds as well :)

sonic-screwdriver.jpg

25th of November for the next regenerate Doctor...dammit hopefully not as sad as when David Tennant left, can't wait :)

Aah, gotta love Doctor who...
Ah, thanks for the reminder. My wife has been nagging me to get get dr who.

I've got a mod That I've started designing. You guys will have to wait for the end result.
I promise, it will be a good one!

I have the Doc... or I should say the Docs for you, will bring it on Saturday. So give us a hint on the mod... please tell me its not another POS...

Knowing myself by now, it will be too expensive. Everything will be over engineered, with no costs held back. So it will be a collectors edition. Only 2 will be made :)

I like over engineering, - built a cot for our 4 year old when he was born and all 4 family members can jump up and down in it at once and it will still stand without a wobble or a creak - complete overkill :)

I like over engineering, - built a cot for our 4 year old when he was born and all 4 family members can jump up and down in it at once and it will still stand without a wobble or a creak - complete overkill :)
And heavy too I suppose? I have the same problem... Or trait rather, not problem.

Awesome!!! That is the only way to do it!
My biggest gripe with all goods in every damn industry is "Planned Obsolescence"
Now I understand the economy needs it to survive, but I still strive to build things to last decades, not months.

Awesome!!! That is the only way to do it!
My biggest gripe with all goods in every damn industry is "Planned Obsolescence"
Now I understand the economy needs it to survive, but I still strive to build things to last decades, not months.
wouldnt it me nice if more products offer lifetime warranty like zippo and leatherman.. imagine your car had lifetime warranty...

wouldnt it me nice if more products offer lifetime warranty like zippo and leatherman.. imagine your car had lifetime warranty...
If your car had a life time warranty, I would not have work now, and the automotive economy would have collapsed. But in Utopia, it would be like that, and it would be awesome!!!

I did not realize zippo has lifetime warranty. I have a zippo that came with a small ruby embedded. Now this ruby broke off. I wonder if Warranty will cover this? Jewelry store quotes me R400 to replace as it is quite small. The ruby is just the drop of blood on a scorpion engraving.

myself i'm working on the other end of the spectrum, a cheap as chips fully mechanical mod

If your car had a life time warranty, I would not have work now, and the automotive economy would have collapsed. But in Utopia, it would be like that, and it would be awesome!!!

I did not realize zippo has lifetime warranty. I have a zippo that came with a small ruby embedded. Now this ruby broke off. I wonder if Warranty will cover this? Jewelry store quotes me R400 to replace as it is quite small. The ruby is just the drop of blood on a scorpion engraving.
zippo warranty states (the finish can not be guaranteed) meaning no, sorry bro

myself i'm working on the other end of the spectrum, a cheap as chips fully mechanical mod
I like this... my money at the moment is going towards keeping house, saving for daughter for varsity, and paying her medical bills... :)

cheap is better...

I took mine in after about 10 years of use(to a Sandton tobacco shop), and the wheel that strikes the flint had worn down to the point where it didn't make proper contact with the flint anymore - causing issues with creating the spark.

The guy on the shop looked at it, pulled out the whole innards, put a new one in and said, 'that's R2.50 for the wick'

No questions, to receipts - I didn't even buy it in SA

Where can I get a battery holder for the 18650 or 18350 batteries? Just for in case I want to do a box mod in the future?
I can probably just use a head of a existing mod or ego battery?

Back