Icon RDA by Mike Vapes

Broken in the middle? This is a long shot, but can you send a pic or explain it differently?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Binned it already. But literally as I pulled one end of wick it just came out ..no tension. Same on the other side. It almost seemed that the wick disintegrated in the middle of the coil.

Binned it already. But literally as I pulled one end of wick it just came out ..no tension. Same on the other side. It almost seemed that the wick disintegrated in the middle of the coil.
3id 7 wraps ni80 flatware coming out at just over .2ohms surprisingly vaping very well at 43W

Sounds like your wicking may be a tad too thin but your pictures look ok... just practice and you'll get there.
When u wick, there must be 'just enough' tension when you pull on either side - it must not be loose and it must not be 'stiff'.
Remember to use decent cotton - the staple is Cotton Bacon for dripping

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OK so went it to buy some wire and juice and came out with this as well. ☺
How often should you drip? Probably be very subjective ...but after I drip I get about 6 to 7 good vapes and then the flavor drops off. And then probably another 10 hits with decent plumes but towards the last 5 get cotton ball mouth. But not really dry hits.
the pics below from when I drip, post drip and when the flavor taps out.
If its NI80 20g flat wire Ive been having the same problem no matter what wicking method i use no matter how thick or thin the wick it burns through in the center. buuuuuuuuuut sorted it out last night. just space the coils and u are good to go.

Back