Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
IF mods is a lesser-known modder of the high-end mods... but the quality is awesome and they are very comfortable DNA 60 Mods. And they are really good looking! I have a feeling they are actually made in China and designed in France.

They are side-fire mods and the newer versions have a Micro USB port under the 510 disc for charging etc. They come with two 510 discs... one for 22mm with a ridge around the edge and the other disc is for 24mm atties and is flat.

I bought my first two were second hand and my 3rd one that just arrived came with all the goodies and one of those goodies are little plugs to pop into the Micro USB port which makes a lot of sense in case there is an atty leak.
IF Arise GX 2.jpg IF Arise GX 1.jpg IF Mod 05.jpg IF Mods 1_2.jpg IF Ling 3.jpg IF Ling 4.jpg

Looks lovely Rob!

IF mods is a lesser-known modder of the high-end mods... but the quality is awesome and they are very comfortable DNA 60 Mods. And they are really good looking! I have a feeling they are actually made in China and designed in France.

They are side-fire mods and the newer versions have a Micro USB port under the 510 disc for charging etc. They come with two 510 discs... one for 22mm with a ridge around the edge and the other disc is for 24mm atties and is flat.

I bought my first two were second hand and my 3rd one that just arrived came with all the goodies and one of those goodies are little plugs to pop into the Micro USB port which makes a lot of sense in case there is an atty leak.
View attachment 215045 View attachment 215044 View attachment 215046 View attachment 215047 View attachment 215048 View attachment 215049
Very nice looking mods. Can you take a pic of the charging port next time you take it apart please. I'm interested to see how they did it.

View attachment 215045 View attachment 215044 View attachment 215046 View attachment 215047 View attachment 215048 View attachment 215049

They are beautiful!

Back