iJoy Tornado 150

Smokyg

All day Vaper
VIP
LV

Awards
Welcome to a official first ever SmokyG authentic review.

The iJoy Tornado 150 comes packaged neatly in a hard covered plastic box surrounded by a cardboard sleeve as per all iJoy products.

Firstly this tank is quite stubby, which i like a lot, it doesn't hold a lot of juice in RTA mode, which is the only way i vape since the time rebuildables fell off of the Ark...

The Tornado 150 is one of the easiest decks to build on, closely behind the Tornado hero and the TFV8 range coming in 1st in that department. Running dual clapton SS316L, 7 wraps on 3mm ID, the coils fit perfectly with loads of space left between the cap and the coil as to avoid shorting the atty.
Wicking is a breeze with the 4 massive juice channels, stuffing the cotton in and closing the cap. Total coil time 4 min and you're done. The only drawback to this deck is that the coils share a post hole and screw, however these are so huge it is not really a issue.

Flavour from this tank is amazing, the current Banana & Sugar Cookie is actually over flavoured, however Naked POV is an experience to be had!

Clouds off of this tank is just as surprising however there are tanks out there that produce more (Coming in following reviews) but more than sufficient to satisfy any cloud chaser.

The only con in my opinion is the 2ml juice capacity in RTA mode which i finish in about 15 hits.

This tank scores a SmokyG rating of 7/10

Back