IJOY Tornado Nano Giveaway: Try Out the Latest Chip Coil Tech

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Greyz!

08f34f0582250a8a700ac4e0ad93416e.png

Congratulations! Greyz! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Tornado Nano, you can pick one from HG at US$28.43 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, another contest is here to win Free Geekvape Tsunami 24 Kit: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/share-win-free-geekvape-griffin25-and-tsunami-24.t23361/. Don't miss the opportunity.
@Greyz

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Greyz!

08f34f0582250a8a700ac4e0ad93416e.png

Congratulations! Greyz! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Tornado Nano, you can pick one from HG at US$28.43 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, another contest is here to win Free Geekvape Tsunami 24 Kit: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/share-win-free-geekvape-griffin25-and-tsunami-24.t23361/. Don't miss the opportunity.
What The Flying fudge! Thank you thank you Heavens Gift!
I never win anything, ever, now 2 in a row. I can't wait to test this baby out.
Thanks again Heavens Gift - incoming PM...

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Well done @Greyz, you lucky bastard, , well deserved bud, let us know how she does when you receive her

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks guys! Just got back from work now and this was a welcome surprise.
If the Like button was back I'd click it

Congrats buddy.. Enjoy it

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

Way to go @Greyz ! Now we can be like two little ghetto twins with our matching Nadonanos! I will be the handsome smart one, you can be the other one.

f7654cc3ad9725e15048d5b4c59b1172.jpg
51b88ee499e9c35f63ea61d35f23221e.jpg
840ebf57b406b57dfd3018278d0fdc06.jpg
Thanks you Heavens Gift!
Give me a few days I need to put the RBA through its paces and I'll have a review up :D

So far the chip coil at 55-60W can cloud a lounge in no time. And it's surprisingly economical in juice too.

WOAH! That was super quick shipping!?!?!

How did they ship it?

I think they used DHL international shipping. It left China on Tuesday, landed in Durban Int Airport at 11am Friday and it was in my hands before 2pm.
Bladdy f@#ken fantastic!

Back