IJOY Tornado Nano Giveaway: Try Out the Latest Chip Coil Tech

1) @Heaven Gifts Provides wide range of electronic cigarettes at good prices

2) CloudTech coil

3) the chip coil and colour changing glass.

1. Heaven Gifts is the largest global electronic cigarette shop online
2. INTELI-LINK coil
3. The colour change of the glass tube with the change of temperature
4. @ibi @isiemoe

Love to buy my goodies at Heaven gifts online because i am able to get the latest vaping accessories that i want Thanks to @HeavenGifts

Sent from my Samsung S8 edge

1. @Heaven Gifts Amazing prices and up-to-date stock!
2. The Hot Chip (get it? because it's a heating coil?)
3. Photochromatic glass, gotta love some colour. That chip, If people think Notch coils are convenient and cost efficient this thing is probably gonna blow them away. Completely new take on coils, could be a game changer.
4. @gbuckley @milz24

Anybody know when the draw will take place?

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 6032 using Tapatalk

1-@Heaven Gifts is an amazing international vendor with a huge product portfolio at great prices
2- the beast coil
3- new glass tech, great build deck and the nano to my NO1 RTA
4- @Dr Phil @Ollie

Can't wait for them to announce me as the winner :p

Good luck to everyone. ^^

Hope my luck changes this time around, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nope. Looks like I have a new tank for my new RX200S

Well I probably won't win the way my luck is

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear all,

Thanks for your active participation and supports. So excited to choose the winner.

Here is the announcement of our winner. Guess who is the luckiest guy. That’s right. It’s you! Greyz!

08f34f0582250a8a700ac4e0ad93416e.png

Congratulations! Greyz! You are our winner! Please PM us your shipping address in following format:

Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

After receiving the prize, please share your real feeling and user experience with other vaping friends here or any of your account such as Facebook, Twitter.

Announcement of the winner doesn’t mean the end of the contest, but the beginning of the next contest. Pay more attention to HG. Interesting contests, new arrivals, discount deals, special coupons are waiting for you.

If you have interested in IJOY Tornado Nano, you can pick one from HG at US$28.43 by using the 8% off coupon code “AHGEVAPE”.

BTW, another contest is here to win Free Geekvape Tsunami 24 Kit: http://www.ecigssa.co.za/share-win-free-geekvape-griffin25-and-tsunami-24.t23361/. Don't miss the opportunity.

Back