In desperate need of help

MoeWaseem

Experienced Vaper
LV

Awards
Good day everyone hope you all are well and keeping safe during this pandemic. I'm really sorry to trouble and feel very bad for this. I'm in need of help if you can. I lost my job a few months ago and still trying to get work. I've been helped out before earlier this year with some vape juice from another member. Unfortunately my vape got stolen and I dont have any funds to get something I can use. Does anyone maybe have something laying around that they are not using that you could help me out with please. I'm struggling to fight the nicotine cravings and have been sneaking a cigarette just to help with the cravings. I dont have any money to offer you at this time but once I start working I can pay you . Sorry for this again I feel so bad and low to post like this but I'm really in desperate need please forgive me

let me check the PIF box from the vape meet, will come back to you

let me check the PIF box from the vape meet, will come back to you
Thanks brother for your help.. I've already been helped out you can rather see for another person in need thanks for trying to assist me God bless you

I've got an old dotmod 200w mod and a Blotto RTA that I'm willing to let go, if you are interested? Have you got coils, cotton and batteries?

I've tried to wick the Blotto RTA multiple times with different size coils from dual 2.5mm to single 4mm coils and for some reason I cannot get this RTA to last more than a day or two, so I hardly use it that much.

I've also got an old Rebirth RTA, which I haven't been able to get working for some reason, so if you're willing to fiddle around with it, perhaps you could get it working again?

And I've got some juices which I could give you as well if you're keen? Let me know. I'm in Fourways, JHB.

okay glad you came right

if anyone else needs help PM me

Back