Independent flavour reviews

Quintusson

Life is good and I am blessed :)
Supporting Vendor
LV

Awards
This thread is used to post independent flavour reviews for all our juices for your reading pleasure :)

First up: Blueberry Hills!

Absolutely awesome review by Nathan Smith on our Blueberry Hills flavour! Many thanks dude!

Copied and pasted from the IAVA FaceBook page:

Nathan Smith‎
to
I AM VAPE AFRICA
13 hrs ·

Blueberry Hills by IVC.

IVC ( Infinite vape creations ) are the new kids on the block and they seem to be entering the E-Liquid industry with a bang. They were gracious enough to send me their full range to review *.

The Juice I chose for the first review is by far my favorite from the range. I had a chat with their mixologist Adriaan and he said the following: " I can't eat blueberry muffins all day, but I can definitely vape it all day! Little did I know that this statement would be o so very true.

The first thing I noticed whilst vaping on Blueberry Hills, was the way that the blueberry just pops in my mouth followed by a creamy exhale. This just made me go nuts for it, instantly. The blueberry is obviously very dominant but without being overpowering and the creaminess just puts a delightful play on the tip of my taste buds. This is definitely going into the weekly rotation!

Flavor: Essentially it is a blueberry vape that is very close to what you would expect a Freshly baked blueberry muffin would taste like. It's not very cakey at all. On the inhale you get a thick creamy Blueberry taste that reminds me of the yummy blueberry milkshakes they make at Minkies in Irene mall. On the exhale, however, the taste shifts more to a vanilla cream with very subtle hints of blueberry. ( 8.2)

Mouth Feel: It has a very prominent in mouth flavor of fresh blueberry, this can tend to mute the taste after three or more so tanks, but all and all it is not too bad
1f642.png
:) (7.4)

Price Range: This will make a lot of people very excited. They offer R150 Juice quality at an R120 price tag, R30 doesn't make that much of a difference right? , WRONG! it really really does guys, that R30 could mean a lot if used right
1f609.png
;) Januworry has been rof guys :'). (9/10)

Availability: IVC's Juice range is available @ the following vape shops: Lung Candy, VapeAway.co.za, AlleyCat Vapes, ECiggies and Vape Candi.

All and all I am honestly very impressed with this particular juice and I will be reviewing the rest of the range shortly. I just want to give big thanks to Paul and Adriaan for sending me the juice and I trust that this is a start of something amazing for you guys!

Honest, non-biased reviews for the consumer by the consumer!

* Please note that the Juice featured in this review was sent to me by IVC. This, however, does not influence my honest opinion in any way.

Last edited:
Next: Mean Mr Custard!

Another great review by Nathan Smith on Mean Mr Custard! Many thanks again for your honest, wonderfully written reviews!

Copied and pasted from the IAVA FaceBook page:

As the name insinuates, this juice packs a mean punch! This is definitely what I personally call a nostalgic vape .....

Let me take you on a journey to my childhood, it's 3 o'clock in the afternoon and there she is my cute little grandmother ( will attach a picture of her because well she's cute af) in her kitchen busy yammering about the state of this country and how I should work harder in school but it is to no avail as I am completely enticed by the pure ecstasy emitting from the oven: The smell of her malva pudding fills my nostrils ....... moist, yummy, warm and sweet and of course malva pudding is never complete without fluffy yellow homemade custard ! This juice just took me on a wild ride back to the good old days of scraped knees and my grannies soft kisses, it is certainly a mind boggler.

Flavor: It is essentially a fluffy custard not like Ultra-mel or something store bought but rather as before mentioned sweet yummy homemade custard, it is rather sweet but not overpoweringly sweet. (7.5/10)

MouthFeel: Right off the bat you are hit with an extremely creamy coating in the mouth with the highest hints of custard coming through on the ex-hale, this is certainly very much enjoyable :D (7.8/10)

Price: Once again they are priced at R120 per 30ml and the 100ml prices will be announced soon (hopefully), IVC overs R150 quality juice at a lower price bracket which is always an inevitable occurrence.

Availability: IVC are currently stocked by the following vendors: Lung Candy, VapeAway.co.za, AlleyCat Vapes, ECiggies and Vape Candi.!

All and all I thoroughly enjoyed Mean Mr. Custard, it took me on a trip down memory lane and this really meant a lot to me, once again big thanks to the oaks at IVC @Paul vermaak and Adriaan (@ivc_mixer) for sending over the juice range!

* Please note these juices were supplied to me for the purpose of this review , this however has no influence on my ability to review these juices honestly , I firmly strive to bring you guys non biased and honest reviews.

Back