Rob Fisher

ECIGSSA Admin
Staff member
Administrator
VIP
FINES MASTER
LV

Awards
I finally got my samples from the USA of the Vaping Giant indestructible battery wraps and so far they seem awesome. They highly recommend using a heat gun (which I did) to shrink the wraps onto the battery and I must say they responded really fast and wrapped snuggly really quickly.

And for the Magpie in us all the shiny gold looks really awesome!

Just how well they stand up to abuse remains to be seen but they sure look like Chicken Dinner wraps to me!
VGBatteryWraps01.JPG VGBatteryWraps02.JPG VGBatteryWraps03.JPG VGBatteryWraps04.JPG VGBatteryWraps05.JPG

Please let us know if they really are indestructible so us Molly users can rest assured we won't need to constantly rewrap our batteries!

Oh no, @Cobrali , is the Molly eating batteries?

Hi there all

Sorry for the revive post but
I want to get some of these wraps but I can’t find the thickness dimensions ect

Would there stop the crea Squonk tearing my batters when they come out the mod? Both my 30q bats been ripped from the battery connectors being so tight. I have tried odb wraps and those also didn’t last long in my other mods

Edit
Or how have they stood up so far?

Local wraps that are pretty damn decent in my opinion is the BLCK Flavour housebrand wraps ( @Richio ), thick, but man they are good quality. I will never buy ODB in my life again, they look good, but they do not last very long

Hi there all

Sorry for the revive post but
I want to get some of these wraps but I can’t find the thickness dimensions ect

Would there stop the crea Squonk tearing my batters when they come out the mod? Both my 30q bats been ripped from the battery connectors being so tight. I have tried odb wraps and those also didn’t last long in my other mods

Edit
Or how have they stood up so far?

If I were you, I'd rather find the point where the mod tears the battery wrap and smooth/file it flat. Rather solve the problem than treat the symptoms. Just a suggestion mate.

Back