Innokin Iclear X.1

Have you tried the iclear 16B/D yet?

We all do that...fortunately we can always re-visit a review. Love my Aerotank...looking forward to try the Mini Aerotank with the 1.5 ohm coils from @Shako.

I have to say the Aerotank has been growing on my me and is a beautiful looking tank! It's found a permanent home on the MVP! It's my Lichi or sweet fruit with a dash of menthol ice mix tank!

LOL. It basically Mini protank perfomance but dual coil. Not trying to sell it to you just asking if you have, seeing that you have tried them all hehe.

LOL. It basically Mini protank perfomance but dual coil. Not trying to sell it to you just asking if you have, seeing that you have tried them all hehe.

I need to test it... I still need to find the absolute perfect starter kit for my converts! :D

I have to say the Aerotank has been growing on my me and is a beautiful looking tank! It's found a permanent home on the MVP! It's my Lichi or sweet fruit with a dash of menthol ice mix tank!
I you have not yet, do consider getting some Menthol concentrate from VM. It comes in a dripper bottle. Just add a few drops (I do about 1 drop per ml) to you fruit or whatever in the tank and you are set. It is the same stuff Oupa uses to create the VM Menthol Ice. Much easier, accurate and more measurable than mixing juices.

I need to test it... I still need to find the absolute perfect starter kit for my converts! :D
The Mini 3 we have ordered is also dual coils...would be interesting to compare to our old favourite workhorse the Mini 2.

I you have not yet, do consider getting some Menthol concentrate from VM. It comes in a dripper bottle. Just add a few drops (I do about 1 drop per ml) to you fruit or whatever in the tank and you are set. It is the same stuff Oupa uses to create the VM Menthol Ice. Much easier, accurate and more measurable than mixing juices.

Spot on! In my pack from @Oupa that arrived yesterday came my concentrate and will be doing just that on your previous recommendation! ;)

The Mini 3 we have ordered is also dual coils...would be interesting to compare to our old favourite workhorse the Mini 2.

100% I'm so amped to test it out! I have a sneaky suspicion it could well be a big winner! :D

Am keen to hear what you guys think of the mPT3 - and whether it's worthy of becoming a trusty workhorse and displacing the mPT2

Another need for your toolbox Rob, set of o-rings - a little thicker o-ring replacement on the tips might just make them fit more snugly.
I was just about to recommend that, the decided to scroll down and read all the replies 1st :)
I've got a healthy collection of driptips, and all of them fit differently.
Those delrin tips from sky blue fit tight in most devices. Love those tips!!!!

On the down side its a noisy little tank..

Yes it is noisy... but so is the Aerotank because of the way it does it's airflow... but the X.1, the Aerotank and Nautilus are all superior in every way to the smaller atomisers including the mPT2.

Just for interest sake, where did that X.1 come from? It seems the drip tip is not standard. The one's I have and the one's on Vape King's web site both have the rotatable tip? :confused:

EDIT: Oops .. sorry the vape king ones also have that drip tip. The rotatable ones on my lot fit snug as a bug.

Last edited:
Yes, there are 2 different drip tips from Innokin, rotatable and non rotatable.

My personal experience have lead me to believe that because Innokin are very new to bottom coil tanks, there is still some flaws that need to be ironed out.

I have also noticed their are two different coil versions for the x1 .one of them uses the standard 30 b coil ( criss cross coil) and the other version the coils lay in a horizontal manner on top of each other i have also noticed the newer coil producing a better airflow but also much more noisy than the 30 b coil.and when using my vtr i would opt for putting in the older 30 b coil in the x1 tank to reduce the airflow as it does become too much only on the vtr( old version with rotateable ring) i suspect it will work better with the later version vtr.
I have also noticed that the newer coil produces more flavour ( suspecting it has something to do with the way the coils have been repositioned on the newer version .

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

Back