Innokin Itaste Svd.

Johnny2Puffs

10 year Vapor.
LV

Awards
I use a Vivi Nova tank and the coil had good vapour for 1 day then started diminishing until day 3 when it will expire. Sometimes on day 2.
Since I have had the Itaste SVD, I can get great plumes of vapour with the same Vivi Nova coil that is not diminishing at all after 5 days of vaping.
This can only be attributed to the VW that adjusts the voltage accordingly with the deterioration of the coil.

I so wish I can win an svd in a competition or something

I've never had luck with vivi. It gurgles in a few hours after filing, and leaks soon after that. Where did you get your vivi nova?

Same experience with vivi's, but I must admit, it was a fasttech clone - never tried one from Vision themselves - they were the top clearo before protanks & iClears made the scene, so there must be something to them

i think mine was a clone as well.It came from eciggies, but stated "a clear" at the bottom. not vivi nova. the cost however was was inline with the real thing and not a clone.

Had 2 of those sold by said vendor as vivis. One was a dud, the other worked well, but can not compete with the protank.

Back