Introduce Yourselves:

Hi everyone, i'm Dulcis (Pronounced Dull-chis) thanks for having me on the forum.

I'm from the Garden Route, been vaping since the 3rd of March this year as a means to stop smoking. Joined the forum so that I can learn more about the culture and to learn from those with far more experience than i have.

We bought 3 Geekvape L200 (Aegis Legend 2) Classics with the 21700 battery capacity. One in Blue, one in Red and one Rainbow one that came in a kit with the prebuilt coil. The reason we bought 3 is in case one of the others die and didn't want to be stuck without a vape if that happened.
We're thoroughly enjoying vaping and haven't had any issues so far except for figuring out which flavours we enjoy.
great starter kit to go with. I personally went with the smaller one because the 21700 models felt way too big.
a few tips on owning the line of devices:
Charge batteries externally. 3 sets of batteries is ideal. 1 in device 1 on charge and 1 ready to go. that way you can use a slower charger to increase the life of the battery.

Now the reason I moved away from my geekvape. bottom door Hinge is not reliable. be careful with it. its going to start giving you trouble after about 8 months. next up is the little issues with how the atomizer sits inside the sealed device. you have 3 so you likely wont have that issue. but basically if you drop the device at just the wrong angle one of the small screws inside the build deck under the silicone pad can break. if the device shows uneven battery drainage that has happened to you.

next up is get a good Atomizer that you like. I have tried a few. Zeus tanks are great to get started on. dead rabbit is better for flavor. and then there is the Blaze by Thunderhead creations X Mike vape. like the dead rabbit but somehow slightly better. cant put my finger on why. I find myself getting more flavor then the dead rabbit at about 5 watt lower in general.

great starter kit to go with. I personally went with the smaller one because the 21700 models felt way too big.
a few tips on owning the line of devices:
Charge batteries externally. 3 sets of batteries is ideal. 1 in device 1 on charge and 1 ready to go. that way you can use a slower charger to increase the life of the battery.

Now the reason I moved away from my geekvape. bottom door Hinge is not reliable. be careful with it. its going to start giving you trouble after about 8 months. next up is the little issues with how the atomizer sits inside the sealed device. you have 3 so you likely wont have that issue. but basically if you drop the device at just the wrong angle one of the small screws inside the build deck under the silicone pad can break. if the device shows uneven battery drainage that has happened to you.

next up is get a good Atomizer that you like. I have tried a few. Zeus tanks are great to get started on. dead rabbit is better for flavor. and then there is the Blaze by Thunderhead creations X Mike vape. like the dead rabbit but somehow slightly better. cant put my finger on why. I find myself getting more flavor then the dead rabbit at about 5 watt lower in general.
Thanks very much for the information Baxteen! Much appreciated :)

Hi I'm a new vaper from Cape Town started off with vuse and cheap knock off mods this was what I could afford . Started this new journey in December trying to quit smoking . On 2 pkts of cigs a wk now use to be one pkt per day . Decided to join because I really would like to quit

Back